Distortion Released

Aug 31, 2007
"If you have already purchased Distortion & would like an additional gimmick, they are available for $9.95. If you would like one, submit a support ticket & let our guys know.

You will need the order ID number from your original purchase or you will need to submit a picture of yourself holding your copy of the DVD in your left hand & throwing up a peace sign with your right hand... either of those will work."

Important!

If you have already purchased Distortion & would like an additional gimmick, they are available for $9.95. If you would like one, submit a support ticket & let our guys know.

EDIT: Beaten to it

but where can i buy the individual gimmicks?

http://www.theory11.com/news/news_article.php?NewsID=19

Click that link and it should be somewhere near the bottom

or check out this quote:

Wayne Houchin said:
If you have already purchased Distortion & would like an additional gimmick, they are available for $9.95. If you would like one, submit a support ticket & let our guys know.

You will need the order ID number from your original purchase or you will need to submit a picture of yourself holding your copy of the DVD in your left hand & throwing up a peace sign with your right hand... either of those will work. Distortion is a fantastic effect - one that I know you'll love.

-RA69

*Damn you were all too quick, but I will be ordering a Red one since I use basically red decks (to go along with gimmicks)To

Remy, I'd feel honored right now if I were you. Wayne Houchin just addressed your question AND took the time to type out your name :eek:

Anyway...I hope he wasn't kidding about the peace sign thing. Cause I'm totally doing it.

Aug 31, 2007
California
Remy, I'd feel honored right now if I were you. Wayne Houchin just addressed your question AND took the time to type out your name :eek:

Anyway...I hope he wasn't kidding about the peace sign thing. Cause I'm totally doing it.

correction: THE wayne houchin. dude his name's WAYNE. that's a tight name. i might name my kid wayne. haha. yes i'm very thankful and honored. it's not often i get accredited by a pro (i hope i used that word right). and of course dude, same here. :D

Aug 30, 2007
do they have red and blue panic gimmicks or just red. Thanks

Panic gimmicks are only available in red. We tested them with blue, but that particular gimmick doesn't work well with a blue back, so it was the choice of Aaron and our team not to offer them at this time.

Dana

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results