Tarantula Issue

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
Hey guys, I just received my Tarantula yesterday (march 12). I didn't get home yesterday until around ten so I didn't feel like opening the gimmick and only popped in the DVD. I watched the whole thing twice and loved what I saw. This seemed like a gift from above. Needless to say, I was so excited that I then had ample energy to open and play with the Tarantula. I noticed two things:

-One: It makes noise. Not much but a little buzzing sound.

-Two: Mine doesn't seem as strong as the one in the DVD. Mine lifts much slower and has trouble even lifting a playing card.

So my question is Did I get a defective Tarantula? Do those of you who have purchased this have the same issues? I want to know because if mine is abnormal, I want to see if Penguin will replace it. I don't want to spend $80 on a product and not get exactly what I payed for. Please Reply.

-Thank You

D

Deleted member 2755

Hey guys, I just received my Tarantula yesterday (march 12). I didn't get home yesterday until around ten so I didn't feel like opening the gimmick and only popped in the DVD. I watched the whole thing twice and loved what I saw. This seemed like a gift from above. Needless to say, I was so excited that I then had ample energy to open and play with the Tarantula. I noticed two things:

-One: It makes noise. Not much but a little buzzing sound.

-Two: Mine doesn't seem as strong as the one in the DVD. Mine lifts much slower and has trouble even lifting a playing card.

So my question is Did I get a defective Tarantula? Do those of you who have purchased this have the same issues? I want to know because if mine is abnormal, I want to see if Penguin will replace it. I don't want to spend $80 on a product and not get exactly what I payed for. Please Reply.

-Thank You

I'd contact Penguin customer support. Usually they just say to send the item back and they will ship you a new one. So, yes the best thing to do is contact your dealer. Whether or not your unit is abnormal or not, I don't know because I don't own the Tarantula.

-Doug

Mar 30, 2008
DC
Nope. Mine lifts slow and seems not as strong. What you have to do is private message me so I can tell you what to do without exposing the secret.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results