Ishkabibble Sandwich by Eric Jones :: RELEASED

Mar 29, 2008
This is not to be mean, but you are really showing your ignorance now. You're comparing a simple sleight that is easily learned in a beginners magic book, to a seriously kick ass routine that has been tried and tested for years!

You hatin on the french drop brah? some simple sublties make it an amazing vanish.

This was erics first release on here, hope the future ones are just as good(actually hopefully they get even better)

D

Deleted member 2755

Good day gents...

I just wanted to take a couple of moments to comment on what i've been reading about some of my work. To those who seem to like this effect, thank you. It's a workhorse routine directly from my walk-around repertiore. It's actually a part of a much longer routine, inspired by both Curtis Kam's Sandwich Mov-A-Thon and Joe Rindfleish's Tossed Up Sandwich. What you see in this video is only one of several applications for the production of a selection from between two other cards. Many more variations yet to be discussed...

To those of you who saw the video, and weren't impressed, I'm sorry it doesn't look as good on camera as it would if we were face to face. As stated elsewhere on this site, this routine is quick, visual, modular, practical and most of all magical. If this isn't your cup of tea, I'm sure I have other ideas coming through this amazing site that may suit your tastes. If not, thanks for taking the time to watch the video and post your thoughts. Your comments, both good and adverse, stimulate my thought process.

Please keep the CONSTRUCTIVE critiques coming, and thank you all for making me feel at home here @ Theory11.

E-ROC

I'm glad you said it was part of a bigger routine that you do. My thoughts when I saw this were that I wouldn't use the short little trick you did in the preview, but actually as a phase to another routine. I thought this would be great in an ambitious card routine as one of the phases. I don't own this right now, but I will someday. The 1 on 1 looks great.

My favorite sandwich routine right now is Time and Space and I don't think that'll be topped. The trick shown in the preview was pretty cool, but I wouldn't perform it myself. I am planning to use this as an application rather than a trick on its own.

-Doug

Sep 13, 2008
I believe Eric does his ambitious card routine, which is awesome on its own, and follows with the Ishkabibble Sandwich. Eric also has three or four more phases of the sandwich routine.

Eric,

The Sandwich Routine is a plot I have worked on since I first picked up a pack of cards years ago. I have probably spent more hours and sleepless nights working on my sandwich than any other routine in all of card magic. There are only a handful of routines I consider to be revolutionary in this old, old card plot. But the Ishkabibble has just been added to that list, man.

When I saw the preview my jaw damn near hit the floor. The concepts used in the routine take the production of a card in between two others to different levels I have never even thought of. And I promise, I am blowing no smoke with my compliments.

Damn good work, man.

Any word on you hitting Twin City again this year, by the way?

C

Jan 26, 2008
Fort Worth, TX
Eric, I'm very happy to see you on Theory 11. You impressed me with your work 3 years ago when we jammed at the East Coast Super Session. I hope we can get together again sometime. In the meantime keep staying amazing and classy.

Peace
~ Matt M

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results