March Break Toronto Meet-up

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
As you can probably infer by reading the title of this thread, my friend and I are organizing another meet-up sometime during this March break. The details are as follows:

Who: Any cardists/magicians residing within the Torontonian areas

What: A cardistry/magic session in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Where: Eaton Centre

When: Friday, March 20, 2009 (we will be there around 1:00pm-2:00pm)

Why: Because we can

That's the plan that we currently have. If you think you will be able to attend on that day, then please reply! Also, if you would like to schedule another session during another time at another location, then please do so and perhaps we can have multiple meet-ups during the course of this year's Spring break :)

-Garry

Jan 12, 2009
I would join you guys. I am currently at UofT, so the Eaton Centre is very close to me, and there aren't too many people around that I know to magic/cardistry. Should be fun!!!

EJ

Mar 4, 2008
Canada
I'm currently at Humber College (Lakeshore), and I don't get out of my second lecture until 4:30, and depending on how much work I have for the weekend, I may or may not be able to join you guys this time.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Hey guys, if you do plan on coming, we'll probably be meeting in the food court area. PM me if you'd like my e-mail so we can contact each other =)

-Garry

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results