Saturday Night Contest - {dg} We Need to Talk

Jan 5, 2008
1. I've noticed that even though i know a lot of tricks, i stick to a few tricks most of the time and get in ruts. Are you in any ruts with trick that you do or do you keep it fresh?

2. Youve come out with a lot of really great material over the past few years, how do you keep them coming?

3. When you go out with the intent to perform, what do you carry on you and how do you mange all of your props?

Dec 29, 2008
GA
1. I've noticed that even though i know a lot of tricks, i stick to a few tricks most of the time and get in ruts. Are you in any ruts with trick that you do or do you keep it fresh?

2. Youve come out with a lot of really great material over the past few years, how do you keep them coming?

3. When you go out with the intent to perform, what do you carry on you and how do you mange all of your props?
Another late person. Hahaha.

Nov 2, 2008
Arkansas
i got a question.

on airplanes they always give you peanuts and they have peanuts on the plane. So how do people with peanut allergies fly?

Jan 13, 2008
i got a question.

on airplanes they always give you peanuts and they have peanuts on the plane. So how do people with peanut allergies fly?
Cargo or with the pets (is there a difference?), where they belong. Next question, please. :)

7up: Thank you, I strive for greatness. ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results