Thoughts?

Nov 30, 2008
India
thanks for the reply actually that turnover pass was from the steve draun's midnight pass. Have I done it the correct way?

Nov 30, 2008
India
yes I know I did not do the pass well but overall I haven't been once caught with that trick. I made another version which is much better than this one.

Mar 19, 2009
Calgary, AB
Also

Beside the pass I also suggest when trying to get a break instead of jogging the card out a bit use your pinky to riffle down and get a break. A much better method and alot less deck fiddling.

Now for a Sandwich effect it ok... Id take alook at some other and get inspiration from them.

Nov 26, 2008
nice man, good job, its pretty clean only someone who knows card magic would notice any of your moves, not the average person though!!!

you're right! Lets just assume everyone who's watching has never expirenced card magic.

well from what i see its pretty good, i'm into cards, but i don't do much flourishing, however i wouldn't suggest on you putting your stuff on youtube, when people do that, it does nothing but allow some old fat nerd the time and effort to learn your exact move, and 2 days later what you just did is not a secret, i understand you want people to know what you do, just perform it for people in person, therefore if you mess up to where a camera can catch you, normally the human eye can't . you will still look amazing to them. Its a whole different story trying to fool the average ley, and fooling a magician whether it be pro or just semi. post it on myspace, youtube is known for taking your secrets and disecting your every move. How do you think people know so much of criss angel's and david blaine's secrets, i kind feel sory for reza now. take danny garcia for example, i've seen people take his stuff and try to do it themselves and murder the effect. thats not a good thing, next thing you know every person on youtube will be trying to do it. and thats how most secrets get out. you want to practice on your effect until you are able to fool yourself.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results