Bill Goodwin?

Nov 10, 2007
Does Bill Goowin have any books out I love the 4 to 1 transpo I saw Matt do on youtube. So I really want to know some other books he has out.

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Bill Goodwin's effect The Queens is on Dan and Dave's DVD set the trilogy, the production is slightly different though.

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Like said above Bill Goodwin acually created the queens
i bet praetoritevong has a thing or two if this were a "rant" to say about the people thinking the queens is the bucks effect.

Feb 1, 2009
He has many notes:

Up In Smoke
At The Expense Of Grey Matter
Lecture 1988
Notes From The Batcave
Picking The Carcass Clean
The Ancient Empty Street

Unfortunately they are all very hard to get hold of.
Your best bet for Bill Goodwin material is Penumbra.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
mini magician - why yes, yes I do.

From what I know, DanielSmith is right. You might want to check eBay regularly for this sort of stuff (looking for items like this is why my credit card bill is so damn long). Best of luck finding the stuff.

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
That is actually NOT Bill's original Effect. The Buck's is just a version of Bill's basic Effect, The Queens.

Do you know Bill's original effect? It is the exact same handling as far as I could tell from the penumbra description, except the bucks added an original production.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Yes, I do know Bill's original effect. I was referring to you mentioning that it is "not Bill's original effect", but rather that it was "just a version of Bill's basic effect". Sorry, I don't mean to grill you on anything or anything like that, just trying to make sense of what you said.

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
I hardly think that changing the revelation lets us say that the queens is now the bucks trick, yes they do sometimes switch the last move for the clipshift, but as its taught its essentially the same besides the production as far as I remember.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
You're missing the point. You said it WASN'T BILL's trick, and then said the Buck's is a version of Bill's trick. What are you trying to say?

I think I get what you were trying to say based on what I think is a typo - but you can never be too sure on here.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Whoa, crap. Yeah, no, you're right, sorry. I assumed you were talking to me with this post:

Do you know Bill's original effect? It is the exact same handling as far as I could tell from the penumbra description, except the bucks added an original production.

And I thought you were the same person too.

Sorry TKH. As I said, very tired. My bad. Thanks for clearing that up.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results