Your favorite trick?

Sep 26, 2007
Hey i was just wondering what you guys and girls think your favorite trick is. Or what trick u think is most fun to perform. Me, I dont have a favorite i dont know enough tricks to have a favorite.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
Invisible deck lives up to its name, I read some where that many people thoght that it was the best trick ever created. Others that I really like are in a flash by Jay Sankey, and my personal version of Triumph. My most performed trick would probably be the DnD click change that turns a 3 into 2 and 1 then back to a 3 again, can't remember what its called

Oct 2, 2007
I like Sean Fields SAW. It's pretty tight as far as performance pieces go.

That guy is scary wicked good! :eek:

I'd like to meet him one day.

Crisco

Sep 2, 2007
Switzerland
I like most card tricks that can be done with a borrowed deck.

I'm not into tricks with lots of preparation, only a few cards, gaffs or gimmicks. Or other magic other than cardmagic for that matter.

Basically I like "pick a card" tricks.

Oh and I like it when they're not fixed to a special routine, so you can change most of the trick so it fits your own style.

cheers.

Sep 2, 2007
I would say, without a shadow of a doubt, Panic, Distortion, and Digital Dissolve. :D

My favorite trick is, the first trick I learned, The Trick That Fooled Houdini.

Cheers,
JTM

I don't really have a favorite effect, but the funnest to perform, for me, is definately Wayne Houchin's Stigmata. It's sooper dooper effin' easy, and gets sooper dooper effin' reactions. It never fails me. Thanks Wayne!

I also like Danny Garcia's Personal Safe, and Wayne Houchin's Sinful. I like magic......it's the last legal drug.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results