Truffle Shuffle+Anti Faro

Here's a question for my fellow knuckle busters.

I do not know the anti-farro, but the Truffle Shuffle is one of my favorite sleights I have come across. I was wondering if anyone who can do the anti-farro has tried doing it with the right hand (springing) packet during the Truffle Shuffle (or any similar false shuffle). This would allow you to show the cards apparently interlocked. I realize its a bit over proving, the move monkey in me just loves the idea.

Thanks guys,
C

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
It doesnt really make sense. You're supposedly doing the bridge when springing in the Truffle Shuffle. The spectator would see it as: Cards are weaved, cards are bridged......OMG they're weaved again!!! Know what i mean? The purpose of the spring is to simulate getting rid of the weave.

Jul 20, 2008
Dallas
While I'm not completely sure one of them couldn't be modified to fit the situation, knowing both of the sleights, it'd be difficult to put them together. The way the cards are sprung in both sleights are far too different to actually try and work them into each other. However, it is a great idea, so I'd like to see what anybody can come up with.

EDIT: The guy above me speaks good sense.

I don't think you understand the mechanics of the anti-faro. Nice thought, but won't work.

Thats what I feared. And yea, I have no clue how the anti-faro works.

As for the point brought up, I see what you're saying. But do a riffle shuffle, bridge and push the packets together, most of the time (or at least for me, haha) they are sticking out a bit, not fully squared. This is what I was thinking of replicating.

C

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results