Bikes or TH9's?

Bicycle decks or Tally- Ho No. 9's?

• Bikes

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • TH9s

Votes: 48 71.6%

• Total voters
Sep 22, 2007
I'm debating whether to get the regular bikes I've always used, or try out some TH9's.

Which do you guys think is better?

XmH

Sep 2, 2007
I totaly agree with AceOfSpades, use bikes for magic (cheap and there is more gimmick) and TH9 for flourishing. TH9 fan better than regular bikes and they look more cool, but that's my opinion.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
I say bikes cause it is more average to the spectator and psycologically is more comfortable for the spectotor as opposed TH'9s

and besides you do not want them even having a thought that they are trick cards and it gets pretty anoying with them asking where you got them.

I say bikes cause it is more average to the spectator and psycologically is more comfortable for the spectotor as opposed TH'9s

and besides you do not want them even having a thought that they are trick cards and it gets pretty anoying with them asking where you got them.

This is the Cardistry forums, we don't care if they aren't common looking.

Sep 3, 2007
Hell man, I just rock out with my deck out baby.
You could use tour's for all I care, Just get out there showin' what you got!
If someone thinks I'm using a rig'd, they feel my deck on there face!
With the right attitude you could use toilet paper cards and the people would worship you.
But, in my opinion rock 9 ho's fella, they'll give yeah respect.
PEACE

Last edited by a moderator:
I say TH9's. I've had the same deck for about a year (i'm not kidding) and its still is great for flourishing. It can't fan as well as it used to, but it's great for flourishing and magic. I think it's worth the extra cost for TH9's. If you want a cheap deck you can get easily I would go for Bike though. Or get Studs from Walgreens. They are fantastic and they're only 1.69. Wow!
//David.Misner::

Sep 22, 2007
I try to do some magic, but I just end up going back to flourishing. ..Flourishing is one cold hard mistress..

Soo... From what you've all said, I'll probably get some TH9's. Just to try them out.

Tally's are far more expensive for me, but I don't know if it's different stock, or just the pretty design that makes them so much more fun to work with. Bikes are great if I'm going to trash the deck practicing an airial or something, but otherwise TH9 all the way.

Sep 2, 2007
Switzerland
I like both,
for flourishing: Circle Back Tallys
for magic: Red Bikes

But I love alot of other cards too, like Arrco's (!) and Vintage Bikes.

Sep 14, 2007
Slovenia
...and besides you do not want them even having a thought that they are trick cards and it gets pretty anoying with them asking where you got them.

That's such a silly thing to say. TH9's actually have a better and nicer design than regular Bikes, that's atleast the kind of response I get. People will think about trick cards when you perform with deck of Ghost's or Tiger's.

-Kris

Sep 27, 2007
That's such a silly thing to say. TH9's actually have a better and nicer design that regular Bikes, that's atleast the kind of response I get. People will think about trick cards, when you perform with deck of Ghost's or Tiger's.

-Kris

1: GET BOTH! that are they...$4 a deck...? It's not like choosing a house...

2: This is in the CARDISTRY forum. Will people PLEASE stop talking about magic/ audience reactions when you use these for tricks/ whatever... we're just talking about these cards for FLOURISHING.

But like i said, i have about 70 decks of cards, so i don't really think 'which one to buy' is such a big deal, so much as which one to open next... so yeah, GET BOTH!

x

Sep 1, 2007
Surrey.U.K
Tallys over bikes all day long, all night long for that matter. I found a deck of tallys in the cab of my truck last week, must be about 9 months old, full of dirt and they fan like, wait for it...........BUTTER(sorry Richard it had to be done)

Aug 31, 2007
www.the3c.info
Sean [that's heavy...];18652 said:
1: GET BOTH! that are they...$4 a deck...? It's not like choosing a house...

2: This is in the CARDISTRY forum. Will people PLEASE stop talking about magic/ audience reactions when you use these for tricks/ whatever... we're just talking about these cards for FLOURISHING.

But like i said, i have about 70 decks of cards, so i don't really think 'which one to buy' is such a big deal, so much as which one to open next... so yeah, GET BOTH!

x

HAHA! My feelings exactly. You should buy what's available and affordable to you. Then decice for yourself which you like best. If the results of this poll influence which 3 dollar deck of cards you buy, well......then I hope you like them then, I guess.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results