Deja-Vu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
there is a fine line between harsh and honest. I have yet to find that line. If you have ever seen any of his other videos, you will see that he attempts to be criss angel. By the way mystifier, did you miss me?

Okay, way to be harsh. What the heck man?

Harsh nothing! That was the most beautiful thing i've seen today :p.

Lamont has passed his expiration date. It's curdled milk with a side of gray cheese sandwitched between green bread. If this kid's gonna stick around I might aswell beg for my soul back so I can end my life with no set backs.

did you miss me?

... You couldn't have made me any happier. *tears*

Getting better man. :D
But... seriously, your name will get out there much better if you actually perform for real people. Don't let the depth and diversity of the internet fool you, your name spreads much further through word of mouth.

Sep 2, 2007
O.K. I'm not going to be rude, or crud, or named Jude in this post

1. O.K. the copyright thing: you can get is a TON of trouble for claiming copyright on this video, when you don't own almost ANYTHING in the intro. (I.E.: The voice, and music and the music in the effect as well)

2. I agree with the others; Less editing.

3. I'm not sure if you were trying for suspense, but please watch out for that line of 'suspense' and 'boredom' because with cover that long, people aren;t going to help but think 'I wonder what he's doing/whats making him take so long'

3. Good to know that you at least film and edit ahead of time, other than it leaves you closed to implimenting the critisism so it makes you seem close minded.

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Dude, how can you say you're not going to respond to constructive critism? It helps you get better, that is plain ignorance.

If you're not listening to constructive critism, I won't bother watched.

That is all.

Sep 1, 2007
Dude, how can you say you're not going to respond to constructive critism? It helps you get better, that is plain ignorance.

Simple. He doesn't want criticism of any kind, he just wants praise and adulation. He's a lazy teenage brat who wants respect, but doesn't want to have to work to earn it. And if you contradict his rich fantasy world wherein he actually matters, he just plugs his fingers in his ears and screams nonsense until you walk away.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England

If you're not listening to constructive critism, I won't bother watched.

That is all.

Notice how after three pages of replies, he hasn't responded?
I genuinely love it...

Moving on... I think, judging by the types of replies you've been receiving, I'd drop the facade. FOO:L hit the nail on the head. You're not Criss Angel.

Consistently you show us these quite clearly edited videos that are of little value to anyone, consistently we tell you to try something different, and consistently you ignore us.

If you don't want the valuable advice of the members of this forum, why ask?

It bores and annoys me.

-Sam H

Steerpike said:
God, I'm such a wanker.

Steerpike > Censorship :D

Sep 2, 2007
guiys, read what he's saying. he said that he's going to use audiences in his next 'season' because EVERYTHING'S ALREADY RECORDED.

M

Mystifier1

Actually tally ho I did miss you and your wonderful words of wisdom. This entire season has been filmed for while now. Atleast Dizzi was listening.

M

Mystifier1

Also before I forget. Since there are only 2 more videos left for supernatural (not including a promo video) in about a month I will be making the promo for my season 3. Do you mind if I quite some of the comments made from you all. Just the negative ones though which is about 95 percent of them.

Jul 10, 2008
I thought Lamont got banned for a hissy fit he threw way back. And another thing, no new points have been brought up. The critiques are all the same. he never listened before, so why is he wasting our time and his?

Sep 2, 2007
I thought Lamont got banned for a hissy fit he threw way back. And another thing, no new points have been brought up. The critiques are all the same. he never listened before, so why is he wasting our time and his?

the copyright thing he ignored. but the audience thing he hasn;t had a chance to change yet. and BTW mystifier: I do not give you permission to take anything I've said

M

Mystifier1

Ok may I ask why. If you have said somthing already, im sure hundreds of people that dont really like me a have read it and agreed with it, so whats another 1000 or so people seeing it. The only difference is the people actually like me. I wont use yours though.

Sep 2, 2007
I just don;t want my comments to be rboadcast outside of these threads. Thank you for honoring my request though.

Jul 10, 2008
What would be the point of posting negative comments on your videos? If you plan on using them as a sort of "in your face" move and not move forward with the advice given, then you will look like the fool. If you plan on taking the advice and using it, then posting those comments will only show who led you down the right path. Either way, if you plan on using anyone's quotes you should probably get their permission to re-post them. Not doing so could be considered just as disrespectful as say, I don't know, the copyright infringement already pointed out to you.

Dizzi, can you show me where he's taken any of the advice given, cause I must have missed it. My opinion is that this video is newer than the others he has posted, so it wasn't filmed during the others. Look at the change in location and weather. It seems to be a park, and I'm almost positive I spotted other people when the camera was panning around. The weather seems nice so a live performance with spectators theoretically could have been pulled off. It's also been a month or so since he's posted a new video, so he's had plenty of time to change the music, the intro video, and the Lance Burton voice over. I understand where you're coming from Dizzi, but on this one I'll play opposite you and be the Devils Advocate.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results