Deja-Vu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2007
Jcherry; :ets take this to PM's and discuss it civilly and not take this off topic.

M

Mystifier1

I have posted many videos since the bann

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQhsm017GsE&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN5fWSdCRDI&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhx4emgtMiQ&feature=channel_page

The quotes for the video will basically stand for what made me all of a sudden do the illusions live or in a public envirment.

The whole intro stays with the season. It wouldn't make since for me to change it while its going on.
The intro will change completly with the next season though.

When I copyright the video its only bar footage without music or the intro.

Hopefully my season 3 will answer your questions and doubts.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
You still havent answered one of our main questions.
Why are you posting these videos on a thread?
Why do you want to show us?

If fames is what your looking for,your not getting any.
The commentors are all the same and only about ten.

Jul 10, 2008
For your entertainment?

Changing the intro makes perfect sense, since...

1. You don't have a television series with sponsors

2. They're youtube videos

3. Most of it is not your material

4. Do any of these make sense to you?

You say that someone is your magic consultant. You have numerous ones on this site here that I think you should use. If you change the "intro" some of your youtube buddy's might say something, but I'm sure you're clever enough to come up with something that would justify the change. I think you should use the ones here who have offered to help you throughout numerous threads. Make your current consultant your camera person and get away from the fixed camera shots. Please show us you're willing to improve.

John

M

Mystifier1

You only have to see the supernatural intro one more time. Its not in the bloopers/never before seen footage video. Its only in the season finale with some minor changes. After that you wont see that one ever again. Since filming was over I have found camera men and I may use some assitants from me and Austin Kirkbride stage show.

Im sure you can wait until then.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
What makes your videos deem so much importance to any other performances out there?

Like I stated before why is anyone posting on this thread? You are giving him something he desperately wants, Attention!!!! Stop posting in this thread it will not end well.
The fact that the same people are posting on this thread from the previous thread leaning up to the ban tells me no one has learned anything about Lame-ont and Lame-ont about real magic. Lamont what you are posting is visual crap, I have adobe after effects, premier and have video editing training you need some.

Edit

in fact I will replicate every one of your "illusions" and then reveal how they are done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
the thing is they're not even entertaining.
Ive put my mind as a laymen and still bored.
Ive even shown some of my friends who are not magicians these videos and they've said
"Bad criss angel rip-off" ,"dull","boring".
Im seriously not making it up.
Just doing the trick and trying to look mysterious and having a 'cool' intro will not guarantee entertainment.

Sep 1, 2007
Do you mind if I quite some of the comments made from you all. Just the negative ones though which is about 95 percent of them.

Yes I do mind as a matter of fact.

The whole intro stays with the season. It wouldn't make since for me to change it while its going on.

First of all, yes it would if you retroactively change the intro to all of the videos. And you would do it because it's the ethical thing to do. Lance Burton does not sponsor your videos, and frankly your disclaimers are over-promising and under-delivering.

The intro will change completly with the next season though.

I'm still unclear how this is a season. In television, a season is a series of episodes produced and aired within the span of a single year. Until the next year rolls around, no new episodes are produced.

You are not operating on such a schedule as far as anyone can discern, so I see no reason to call it a season.

When I copyright the video its only bar footage without music or the intro.

Have you actually read the legislation on copyright law? I'm not asking that to be confrontational, it's genuinely important that you answer yes or no.

You only have to see the supernatural intro one more time. Its not in the bloopers/never before seen footage video. Its only in the season finale with some minor changes. After that you wont see that one ever again.

Why not just re-cut the videos?

I showed this to my non-magician friends and they all dismissed them as bad attempts to imitate Criss Angel and they all concluded that you were just using camera tricks. And no, they did not say that in a good way. They dismissed the use of camera trickery as an attempt to cover up a lack of talent.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I showed this to my non-magician friends and they all dismissed them as bad attempts to imitate Criss Angel and they all concluded that you were just using camera tricks. And no, they did not say that in a good way. They dismissed the use of camera trickery as an attempt to cover up a lack of talent.

I did the same thing.
Like I said in a post before. He says he is doing these to entertain
but I have yet to find anyone who enjoys his videos.

And the only ones that have left good comment are the kids who want to trade tricks.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I think that the ones who leaves the comments are the ones who can be fooled by even the most simplest or obvious of camera-cuts.

Most I believe probably do not know or have a passion for magic and are probably expose or trade of that sort.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
I think the part that bothers me most about you is where you say that you're not even going to listen. What's the point of even posting the video? to make us mad at you and realize that if this is the future of magic, we should quit while we're ahead? Oh, I realize why you gave up performing live after I found this live video of yours. Let's discuss that video instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
What is your reason in magic?

To post up threads of pointless videos of some rip-off camera-cuts or is it to entertain those that watch your videos and ask for more.

From what I see you don't have fans here.

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
I think the part that bothers me most about you is where you say that you're not even going to listen. What's the point of even posting the video? to make us mad at you and realize that if this is the future of magic, we should quit while we're ahead? Oh, I realize why you gave up performing live after I found this live video of yours. Let's discuss that video instead.

after watching that video, i think mystifyer should be his own internet meme, or a representation of all the younoobs. How on EARTH did all that sloppy sleight of hand even make you think you could perform as a "street magician". And that shapeshifter.... i did the opposite of jizzing in my pants. It was horrible and demeaning. Honestly... you have no sense of presentation at ALL.

Also, a comment on your supposed video editing chops. THEY DO NOT EXIST.

That is all.

M

Mystifier1

Like I stated before why is anyone posting on this thread? You are giving him something he desperately wants, Attention!!!! Stop posting in this thread it will not end well.
The fact that the same people are posting on this thread from the previous thread leaning up to the ban tells me no one has learned anything about Lame-ont and Lame-ont about real magic. Lamont what you are posting is visual crap, I have adobe after effects, premier and have video editing training you need some.

Edit

in fact I will replicate every one of your "illusions" and then reveal how they are done.
Every illusion can be replicated by a camera edit. You may replicate it, but it will never be the original without any camera editing. If you can perform yours without camera editing I would love to see it.

after watching that video, i think mystifyer should be his own internet meme, or a representation of all the younoobs. How on EARTH did all that sloppy sleight of hand even make you think you could perform as a "street magician". And that shapeshifter.... i did the opposite of jizzing in my pants. It was horrible and demeaning. Honestly... you have no sense of presentation at ALL.

Also, a comment on your supposed video editing chops. THEY DO NOT EXIST.

That is all.

That video was when I first started street magic. Since then I have gotten better, but whatever you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results