Senilero and wounded Bird

Sep 20, 2008
im guessing you named it wounded bird, cause that card twirl actually looks like a wounded bird.

Poor thing.

Sep 1, 2007
California
How about, instead if saying the same thing over and over, you help him to get better?

Well the first move isn't very creative (as others said) and is a sybil variation. It's good your beginning to get creative, but you may want to practice your own cuts a tad bit more. The card twirl isn't really anything, besides just one spin, and waving the hands. Plus, it seems you can barely do the moves yourself. This is meant to help, not hurt =)

Sep 20, 2008
How about, instead if saying the same thing over and over, you help him to get better?

By saying that weve seen it before, and its not really creative, we are in fact helping him.

I would dissect that statement onto little parts and we can go through it like kindergarten, but you at least deserve some little respect- We want to instigate creativity within him. Otherwise we all wouldve kissed his ass and said "oh ym Gawd that is leh nxt P@ndora. " (or something like that.)

Sep 1, 2007
California
By saying that weve seen it before, and its not really creative, we are in fact helping him.

I would dissect that statement onto little parts and we can go through it like kindergarten, but you at least deserve some little respect- We want to instigate creativity within him. Otherwise we all wouldve kissed his ass and said "oh ym Gawd that is leh nxt P@ndora. " (or something like that.)

Reiterating what others have said is fine, but also give his some tips. Just saying "Sucks, not creative" doesn't help him much.

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
i stand by my statement. i tell it like it is.

"The card twirl isn't really anything, besides just one spin, and waving the hands. Plus, it seems you can barely do the moves yourself. "

that too, was true.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results