Pressure Contest - The Phones Are In The Air

D

Deleted member 2755

You could have sent them iPhones.

He also could had sent them each 500 bricks of Guardians, plane tickets to Jamaica, and treated them all to dinner. Shame it didn't happen. Shame shame shame.

Congratulations to the people who win. :D

-Doug

Jun 2, 2008
He also could had sent them each 500 bricks of Guardians, plane tickets to Jamaica, and treated them all to dinner. Shame it didn't happen. Shame shame shame.

Congratulations to the people who win. :D

-Doug

Na, 500 Bricks of Centurions :D

Rad.
Are they coming with the packages that have the DVD in them? or separately?
because I noticed you guys sent out my pack age before you posted this thread.

-edit
what kind of plans do the phones have? lol
who ever gets one, can they make phone calls on it?

Jan 13, 2008
what kind of plans do the phones have? lol
who ever gets one, can they make phone calls on it?
I'm curious about this, too. Will the phone just be activated temporarily, or what's going on with them? And are you guys footing the bill? ;)

Edit: I really hope that if I get one, it arrives in a balloon...that'd be all too fitting, haha.

D

Deleted member 2755

Just to clear some confusion.... Anyone who bought the DVD and/or download is eligible. So if you bought the download, then yes are are eligible. If you bought the DVD, you are eligible. If you bought both, then you are eligible.

Also, yes you are receiving a WORKING cell phone. However, I think T11 will hate you with a burning passion if you use it. ;) It will probably just be active for this month and then be disconnected.

Hope that helps clear the confusion. :)

-Doug

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Also, yes you are receiving a WORKING cell phone. However, I think T11 will hate you with a burning passion if you use it. ;) It will probably just be active for this month and then be disconnected.
To clear things up - each phone is a fully functional prepaid cellphone with a set amount of starting airtime. You can, of course, purchase additional airtime as you desire.

Word to your cellphone.

Jan 13, 2008
Ya know, come to think of it, imagine if the package was crossing the border, got held up there, and started ringing (while someone was around)? Oh, how interesting that would be...;)

Dec 30, 2008
Pretty sure he was being situationally humorous.

Nope, he was being serious, he told me. :D But yeah I know, I wasn't being totally serious myself. I actually laughed out loud at the thought

*ring.... ring.... ring....*

"Que?"...... CORRE, CORRE! BOMBA, BOMBA!"

and I apologize if I offended anyone... :)

Jan 13, 2008
Well, if it's the Canadian border, all we have for our bomb squad is their hockey equipment (note: their hockey equipment, meaning not supplied for them)...we get the backup goalies to do bomb squad duty, we don't want to risk the starters. And what are their precise defusing tools? Hockey sticks, rolls and rolls of hockey tape, and a birch bark canoe.

We're a creative bunch, though...a bomb comes this way, and it'll end up in the middle of the closest lake. How? We use the hockey sticks as poles, make sails out of the hockey tape, put the sail and phone in the birch bark canoe and give it a little push...away it goes, right into the middle of the lake.

Wait, that means I wouldn't get the phone if I won...aww...:(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results