Guardians vs Centurions

Jun 2, 2008
Hey, so i bought a deck of centurions and guardians the other day, for the first time. Personally i find the centurions a lot better to handle, maybe because i opened those first and ive got used to them whereas the guardians are still in pretty new condition.

I also think that altough theback design on guardians is nice it is a bit over done and personally even though the one-way back design is un-noticable i always hate knowing that i am using a deck with a one way back design, it always makes me feel as if the cards are the wrong way round lol.

I do like both of the decks but i have defently used the centurions more and have ordered 2 more decks :D

Anyway which is your favorite out of the two ?

Jun 13, 2008
Tacoma, WA
I prefer the Guardian.

By the way, Cents are also one way. Look at the Spade on the back. if it's facing one way, what looks kinda like smoke is on the left. Turn the card over and it's on the right.

Jun 2, 2008
do they have different finnishes on them because it seems the guardians are more card'y if thats even a word

Jun 2, 2008
I think centurions are a bit more orginal aswell

Guardians are just Very nice Rider backs lol

Jan 28, 2009
I hate the fact that I feel compelled to even post seriously in a thread like this. I mean obviously it is thread of the year, but I have actually noticed a difference. Cents are a thicker stock card and last longer and fan longer and are good practice decks because you don't burn through them by continually handling them imo. Guardians probably look nicer but just have a weird and somewhat irritating feel. I actually prefered the first generation guardians and was suckered into ordering 2nd gens, which to me don't handle any better than a set of normal red back bikes, but there ya go.

That about sums up my entire view on custom cards, except that the best possible use for them is to have them signed in a trick, or do something with them and hand them out as a souvineer, as its something the spectator may not have seen and may think is a bit cooler, other than that, save a dollar fifty and buy a set of bikes, because behind the marketing, they're basically the same cards.

Jan 13, 2008
Steroids? Even angels are feeling the pressure to use steroids to compete?! Sad...so sad...:(

Anyway, everyone will have their own opinion on this...if you would like to know which you will find better, order one (or some) of each. If you want to see what people have said in the past, feel free to use the search feature, as there are numerous threads on this.

Either way, it all comes down to personal preference. Some love Guardians, some love Centurions, some like them both, and some dislike them both. Which will you prefer? Try them out. Have an opinion of your own. :)

May 3, 2008
i have no preference in feel because they both feel like normal Bikes. I just like Centurions for design.

I like the Guardians back designs a lot more and I think that the jacked up angel was a really nice touch. Mad props to the artist who drew that.

Howver, I like the Centurions feel. they are very thick and durable. Also, I feel as if the joker and Ace Of Spades in the Guardians left something to be desired.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results