Pressure by DG and DW

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Alright.
To be honest, I dont think you bought the DVD.
I think that (no offense) you are another guy who figured out the first phase of the trick and decided to get a freebie of the entire thing.
Now
If you do have a DVD, tell me what color balloons do they use throughout the teaching of the trick. If you answer that correctly, then we know you arent BS, which then you can then message one of us.

Jul 13, 2008
Hey i checked ur veo or whatever channel and i thought it was awesome but i just wanted to say: why r u talking about a gimmick when there isnt even one xD

Dunno. Ok, answer this question and I'll help you. What is the name of the male spectator in the performance section that Daniel Garcia thought was the coolest name on earth?

Apr 26, 2008
hahah... that's kinda funny that he thinks that we are a bunch of retards or something and that we can't tell that he didn't buy pressure!

Sorry man but if you can't understand how they taught it either answer the questions (don't even think about trying a google search) or re-watch it again and follow along with a ballon in your hands..they teach it step by step so just stop trying to pull a fast one on us..

May 24, 2008
I thought the teaching was way too clear for you not to understand. If you actually have it, simply prove it, shouldn't be hard. Heck, If you play the dvd on your computer or you even have the download, just screen shot it or prove that you bought it in some way. Shouldn't be hard.

Oct 13, 2008
It's just another noob who wants to know the secret without paying.
Just name the guy's name.. Or tell the color of the balloons.

You didn't answered it but you got angry... what really tells me ur lying...

Aug 21, 2008
he obviously didnt buy the dvd.
i didnt buy the dvd either, i already kno the method, way too easy to figure out from watching kids on youtube perform it. the first phase was easy to figure out from the trailer.
but what i want to kno is
whats the name danny finds so amazing?
im really curious.

-Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results