W:H And D|G Fan Club

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Membership in said fan club would include Wayne Houchin head-shaped Hershey's Kisses and Danny Garcia shaped cookies sent to your house every month. In addition, you would gain access to the exclusive Danny Garcia used beads vault, where beads from over 10,000 necklaces that previously graced the God-like shoulders of Danny would be distributed among club members. If you order within the next 7 minutes, we'll also include this signed 8 x 10" poster of Wayne.

Sep 4, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Membership in said fan club would include Wayne Houchin head-shaped Hershey's Kisses and Danny Garcia shaped cookies sent to your house every month. In addition, you would gain access to the exclusive Danny Garcia used beads vault, where beads from over 10,000 necklaces that previously graced the God-like shoulders of Danny would be distributed among club members. If you order within the next 7 minutes, we'll also include this signed 8 x 10" poster of Wayne.

Haha, only on the T11 forums.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa

I totally signed up the minute you posted that.

I am waiting for my cookies, Kisses, beads and poster now bro.

HURRY IT UP!!!

Damn i am so excited now!

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
But you can't eat the kisses and cookies because it would be like biting off Wayne or Daniel's head! And that would not be good! Noooo sir. A recent scientific study stated that humans have a hard time doing magic/eating/breathing when they don't have heads. Some cases even suffered from a minor case of death! Now I'm no (rocket) scientist but that doesn't sound good at all. But hey, look at Wayne's body. He could probably survive with no head for quite some time by flexing his neck muscles and eating through a tube. But I don't know. It's not like he's Chuck Norris or something...did you know Chuck Norris can speak Braille?
//David.Misner::

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
But you can't eat the kisses and cookies because it would be like biting off Wayne or Daniel's head! And that would not be good! Noooo sir. A recent scientific study stated that humans have a hard time doing magic/eating/breathing when they don't have heads. Some cases even suffered from a minor case of death! Now I'm no (rocket) scientist but that doesn't sound good at all. But hey, look at Wayne's body. He could probably survive with no head for quite some time by flexing his neck muscles and eating through a tube. But I don't know. It's not like he's Chuck Norris or something...did you know Chuck Norris can speak Braille?
//David.Misner::

Oh my god what if wayne.. Really is chuck norris?!

I actually started the first Wayne Houchin Fan Club back in 1989 when i witnessed an 8 year old Wayne pick up a 30 yr old supermodel (female) by performing Lego in Juice-Box.

After much consideration, Wayne and I have decided to start our very own "Fan" Fan Club. While we were training for the Schwinn 58th annual synchronized pogo-stick extravaganza, we realized that there is no fan club for fans. We put our loving little hershy kiss, cookie hearts together and decided that the only thing to do is to honor those that make us "cool". With that in mind Wayne and I have decided that the only thing for us to do is to jog around google earth in search for the best fan to take with us on our next dual project. ANY kind of fan will do... whether it be a ceiling fan, or a floor fan...it could be an oscillating fan, or a stationary fan... just as long as it makes us feel good.

D to the G

And ^THAT^ is why DG deserves a fan club ;)

I am huge fans of both of these men and i'm certainly joining this...

I met Daniel earlier this year and I must say it was one of the best days of my life... amazing.

Maybe i'll get meet W:H at some point.

Criss Angel calls his fans "The Loyal". What will W:H and D|G call us? The Faithful, the True, the Liege? I mean we have to know what we are going to put on our t-shirts and tattoos right? And will W:H and D|G give a free car to one of us?

Well, we name a name that Criss fans will shun from and is not at all like Criss...

The Moral.... hmm... sounds just right ;)

Sharp

The Moral, that is good. I take it the Moral will not worship magicians that fill their audiences with bad actors pretending to be impressed? ;)

Oh and that picture of Wayne is great. I have always found it funny that David Blaine had your average guys body for his first TV special and by the time he was doing the ice block TV Special he was pumped up and had ripped abs. And of course Criss Angel is ripped as well. Do you think it is easier to teach a body builder a few magic tricks or to take a magician and turn him into a body builder? Anyway I think most laymen now think a magician's powers comes from his abs. The better the abs, the great his powers. :D

That picture is how Wayne would appear if the abs/magic power correlation was true.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I actually started the first Wayne Houchin Fan Club back in 1989 when i witnessed an 8 year old Wayne pick up a 30 yr old supermodel (female) by performing Lego in Juice-Box.

After much consideration, Wayne and I have decided to start our very own "Fan" Fan Club. While we were training for the Schwinn 58th annual synchronized pogo-stick extravaganza, we realized that there is no fan club for fans. We put our loving little hershy kiss, cookie hearts together and decided that the only thing to do is to honor those that make us "cool". With that in mind Wayne and I have decided that the only thing for us to do is to jog around google earth in search for the best fan to take with us on our next dual project. ANY kind of fan will do... whether it be a ceiling fan, or a floor fan...it could be an oscillating fan, or a stationary fan... just as long as it makes us feel good.

D to the G

"I have an oscillating fan at my house. It goes back and forth. It looks like the fan is saying "no." So I like to ask it questions that a fan would say "no" to! Do you keep my hair in place? Do you keep my documents in order? Do you have 3 settings? LIAR! My fan lied to me. Now I will pull the pin up. Now you're not saying ANYTHING!"

-Mitch Hedberg R.I.P.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results