d+M - Trilogy

Feb 1, 2009
wat like the dan and dave trilogy if u talkin bout that i have it and i highly recommend it because the sleights, tricks and flourishes are amazin

hope this helps uu decide to buy it

Aug 24, 2008
Wow come on people d+m 1 2 3 which you can by together as a trilogy
and no I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE DAN AND DAVE TRILOGY

Trilogy is a great set, but you need to already have some skills before you jump into it. I would say it is not a beginners DVD set. The tricks are really sick and the sleights are cool, but I ended up selling my set just because I did not have the time to practice. If flourishing is your thing and you have some skills already in place, then it is worth it, other wise, I would hold off.

Sep 20, 2008
i havent dwelved onto D+M's Trilogy- But there is a lot of application with the Gamblers Cop and a few applications for the backpalm there, just to add.

Jan 28, 2009
Belgium, Antwerp
Trilogy is a great set, but you need to already have some skills before you jump into it. I would say it is not a beginners DVD set. The tricks are really sick and the sleights are cool, but I ended up selling my set just because I did not have the time to practice. If flourishing is your thing and you have some skills already in place, then it is worth it, other wise, I would hold off.

D+M's trilogy isn't a DVD set !!

and doesn't have any flourishing on it !

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
ONE- As a few varity of effects and a few sleights taught.

TWO- More of a Voodoo and Fire magic.

THREE- More of sleights and applications with a few effects taught using the taught sleights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results