Dan sperry is awesome.

Mar 27, 2009
Hello,

I was wonderig wo else thinks dan sperry is AWSOME. I LOVE life saver.

By the way, First post

Oct 25, 2008
Michigan
Isn't lifesaver a Sean Fields creation?...but I do agree that Dan is pretty awesome, and there's something about his character that makes everything he does more interesting to watch.

Jan 18, 2009
Maryland
Dan's has amazing material! Very simple and he has a great character and personality! I think if you met him in real life, he would be a really nice guy but at the same time your wondering "How much gel does he put in his hair!":p

If Dan Sperry posts something, I hope he quotes this!!!:D

Jul 10, 2008
Yes, Dan's Lifesaver routine is his variation of Sean Field's "Choke" found on his Saw DVD. I do agree that Dan has an awesome stage presence and is hilarious.

Who wants to bet that the thread poster is Dan's mom in disguise?

Haha totally joking.

I've been a big fan of Dan's since seeing him live. Definitely a top notch guy on my list. Looking forward to possibly see him lecture or perform at a convention this year. Funny, in '07 I went to see Daniel Garcia, this year its Dan Sperry.... Interesting...

C

He is unique and original and THAT is what makes him...awesome
As awesome as.....JB's singing voice
or....Paul Harris's beard
or.....Wayne Houchin's awesomeness
(well maybe I lied on that last one...a bit...somewhat...actually, that last one was a lie)

May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
I'm not a fan. Just something about his character that doesn't relate to me perhaps. Doesn't mean i don't like his magic though.

haha wow this is an honor haha...no that's not my mom that started it, it would be a blessing if she could figure out how to use a computer to the point of starting threads like this...

and to be the first post this dude or dudet's ever posted to be something of this nature is just as much an honor and sperrynationX has a nice ring to it haha, i like it

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
If you look up awesome in the dictionary you will see his picture posted there.
Go check.

He is full of awesome.His awesome is said to radiate like Chi.
It just oozes out of every pore of his body..man,thats pretty gross.
But thats just how awesome he is.

Dec 30, 2008
Also you can't forget that wonderful magic he does. Don't forget the Alamo either. Don't you, forget about me.

Wow I'm tired....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results