ELEVATOR CUT by Eric Jones :: RELEASED

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
As is usual, our 1-on-1 section was updated tonight with the second theory11 release from magician Eric Jones - the Elevator Cut.

A flourishy, two-handed cut that retains both the top and bottom stack of the deck. A concept that can be built on and modified to suit your own style and cardistry technique.

The complete sequence is taught along with each individual move within - including the Thumb Cut and more.

:: View Full Details + Preview Video

Sep 1, 2007
This is alright, honestly I think a cut like this should just be taught for free, considering cuts in my opinion that are better than this are taught for free. (Production value is good with tuts nowadays too)

Plus a flourish 1on1 without Andrei? say whaaaaaaat?

Jan 13, 2008
It looks pretty neat. I'm not a flourishy person, so I won't be picking it up, but I'm sure there will be some people who love it. :)

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Very cool. I like the overall appearance of it. Especially the "elevator" part. Might pick this up.

Sep 1, 2007
I don't get it- what's with all that editing? Why can't you guys just show the cut properly in one shot without all those angle changing and flashy stuff?

I mean, I love T11's editing but sometimes you guys go overboard with it.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
I personally don´t like it, people always suspect something when they see flourishes for shuffle, I think if It were a total false cut I´ll buy it, but only the top and bottom, we´ll it really not worth it, but that´s just me

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 1, 2007
Trick of the eye

This is an interesting concept, but in my opinion, it looks much better backwards. I'll have to try that.

Jan 13, 2008
I don't get it- what's with all that editing? Why can't you guys just show the cut properly in one shot without all those angle changing and flashy stuff?

I mean, I love T11's editing but sometimes you guys go overboard with it.
Probably to help prevent people from figuring out the cut from just watching the video. :)

May 4, 2008
Probably to help prevent people from figuring out the cut from just watching the video. :)

Indeed, people in youtube can slow down the media player so to figure out how to to it in a silmilar way.or the exactly the way.

in my opinion,someone above says it can be used in the real world.But people got suspicious when u did that flourish(cut).A simple undercut or something like cherrry control,cascade,DMD,pass ,etc will get the same effect without questioning.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results