Riu Cut

Aug 31, 2007
As seen in Angelica Preview...
I created this cut about 5 months ago. it's nothing original but there you go. I dont know if it's worthy making a tutorial on it though so... tell me what do you think.
TheCuso's Riu Cut
thanks!

Sep 1, 2007
I liked the cut, looked very nice Cuso, but the last flip at the end could be turned into a OHR, which would just look a little bit cooler :D in my opinion that is :)

Aug 31, 2007
I liked the cut, looked very nice Cuso, but the last flip at the end could be turned into a OHR, which would just look a little bit cooler :D in my opinion that is :)

yeah i have some different endings for it but i couldnt find the one that fit's better.

plus there are ways to do it false....

glad you like it... keep in mind that i created it when i was like 5 months into flourishing only :p

now i have better things... ^^

Sep 1, 2007
I like it, it has a nice flow to it and it looks very smooth. Just the ending of the cut came out of the blue but good job keep it up!

Sep 1, 2007
Amsterdam
there isnt any real difficult moves in that cut in my opinion(assuming u can do other DnD cuts that is), everyone can duplicate that if they just watch that video couple times, but none the less, well smoothly performed but yes as earlier mentioned, the ending is way down compare to the rest of the cut, if u can tune that up a lil bit it will be a great one.

Sep 1, 2007
I like, that it`s smooth...
Hope that I`ll see your tutorial. Thanks for this wonderful creation.

Sep 1, 2007
Yeah it's great I like to see a tutorial of this, the ending can get better, but we also can all create our own ending or go over in another cut. So it's more of a cut with an open ending which I like to as I can create my own ending after the cut :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results