October 5, Tomorrow!

Ellusionist releases all their products at 12 noon Pacific time (3 PM Eastern), so maybe they'll launch the new site then too?

It would be cool if they did it tonight at midnight, though.

Thats Great! is Theory 11 and E collaborating, cuz everyone here has been a part of Elluisionist. And ive noticed that ellusionist has seemed to be out of date alomost or something....but im glad to hear that. will the URL be the same or what? where can i get more info?

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
I agree E hasn't seemd to have updated in a while. I've been wondering whats going on for a long time, thanks for the heads up though guys, i'll keep an eye on E this week

Thats Great! is Theory 11 and E collaborating, cuz everyone here has been a part of Elluisionist. And ive noticed that ellusionist has seemed to be out of date alomost or something....but im glad to hear that. will the URL be the same or what? where can i get more info?
You can't get any more information because there isn't even any official information out there. The upgraded website and the release of the CIB or their trailers on Oct 5th have not been officially confirmed. It's all rumours and speculation.

The only way we be sure of what's coming on October 5th...is to wait until October 5th and see what we get.

Sep 2, 2007

There will be a new Ellusionist website; however, I do not think that theory11 is joining and collaborating with Ellusionist. The url will be the same; however, there are only rumors that the new site will be up tommorow, just rumors.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Only time will tell. I wouldn't count on T11 and E teaming up... That would be like BMW and Mercedes Benz merging into the same company- not gonna happen.

-Matt

Sep 1, 2007
Only time will tell. I wouldn't count on T11 and E teaming up... That would be like BMW and Mercedes Benz merging into the same company- not gonna happen.

-Matt

Yeah, there's literally like a 0% chance that they're collaborating. It wouldn't make sense no matter how you look at it.

So how did these rumours start? Sorry I'm a little out of touch with the whole (e) fan base.

Ty
Guess someone decided October 5th is a cool day.

Also, I heard that because someone posted that it will be coming out October 5th on the E forums and the mods deleted it, because it was the right answer to when something was going to happen.... it's speculation, so those threads are always deleted.

brian.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results