2wo: A Routine Of Amazement

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hey guys I just wante to get your opinion on one of the routines I have been using for over a year now. I created it, and made entirely new sleights for most of it. Basically this is what it is:
A card is chosen, signed, etc and then put back in the deck. The spectator genuinely sees the card go back, no funny moves, they can push it in. The deck is instantly fanned and one card is reversed: the chosen card. It is taken out again and outjogged in the middle of the deck. The Jokers are placed ontop of the deck (face-up). The signed card is pushed in the deck (not reversed) and the Jokers instantly vanish from the top of the deck. You give the deck a quick cut, and jerk your hand a little. The entire deck turns face-up with the Jokers on top, sandwiching the face-down signed card.

That's the routine I have been using. In it I use two sleights i created; the Dodge Spread and the Reliable Switch. Any questions, comments, etc?

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I should have a video coming out of it pretty soon, as soon as I finish recording my contest video. Maybe t11 will market.... nahh but the trick looks like something db2 would use. maybe i'll ask them about it.
//David.Misner::

Sep 1, 2007
that sounds absolutely incredible! New sleights are awesome, and the fact that the spectator can push it in sounds even better. I'd buy it ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results