Dana Hocking Music - The Deception Project

Aug 30, 2007
If we buy The Deception Project, can we obtain copyright permission to use it in one of our videos? Just wondering, please reply :)

Hey.

Flyspazz beat me to the punch, but if you bought the soundtrack, feel free to use it in your videos. As long as you're not selling the video, it's no problem.

Cheers.

Dana

Great as this most probably is, there's one piece of music that you did Dana that I'd love to get my hands on.

The trailer music for Indecent.

Seriously cool as hell. I fell in love with it the moment I first watched that trailer and I re-watch the trailer ever now and then, just to listen to that piece of music. I especially love the way it cranks up just after Wayne narrates the Oscar Wilde quote and then ascends into a guitar based chinese takeaway of goodness....brilliant.

For anyone who doesn't know the piece I'm talking about This is it.

Sell it to me.

Sell it to me now.

Rabid

Sep 3, 2007
Just purchased it Dana. How do you feel about us using this music for personal webcam and/or spectator involved magic videos? Mainly we all get the "copyrighted" hand put in our faces from most video hosting sites.

Thanks,

Drew

Since this thread has already been bumped (no offense), I had a quick question... I had heard something about a new album coming out after a trip...? Not sure where I heard this but could somebody confirm me / give me a timeframe for the release?

Thanks!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results