The M.O.T.O Prediction

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Hey guys,

So in light of this joyous day of April Fools, I thought today would be a nice day for me to share one of my ideas/creations. It deals with the plot of the open prediction but also contains some of my other thoughts about things related to magic but not the effect.

I would please like you to note that this is in no way a complete effect, nor am I looking for any money (feel free to donate some though :p), rather this is to generate some feedback on the effect and also to hopefully stimulate some of your own creativity in the way you think about your magic.

I am not claiming that this will change your thinking, my thinking has changed a lot and I owe it to a few of the folks here, hopefully I can pass that on and share it with perhaps those looking for it. In the same token, I am not claiming originality of this effect, if you do know that this has been done before and I am an idiot for not knowing as such, please post in this thread or PM me (preferably both) and I'll take down the link etc.

So I guess without further ado: Link Removed - Effect Not All That Great ;) :p

I look forward to your feedback and thoughts. :)

- Sean

EDIT: Removed the link, after some helpful guidance from Michael Paul, I don't think you guys really need this! Thanks again Michael, much appreciatedizzle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 16, 2009
South Bend, IN
Nice one

This is a nice effect sean. I really appreciate the amount of time you have put into thinking about the presentational aspects of the effect. good work. thanks for sharing!!

Sep 2, 2007
Darn you Sean. I love this routine. it's so clean and just... ARRGH I wanted ot keep this to myself haha.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I love this routine Sean.

I thought of an effect like this before, very similair, but I'm really glad that you decided to share one of your pieces of magic.

Thanks

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Very generous of you Sean. I can tell you put a lot of time and thought into this.
I'm not going to make any comment about it until I've finished messing with it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results