Dave Buck - Quitting Magic For Film School?

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
-I think that this may be serious.

-Here are some updates that I got from Twitter:

Theory11 @ DanBuck: Dave Buck - getting out of magic and into film school

DanBuck @ Theory11: Why he decided to announce this on April Fools of all days is beyond me. He will be missed by many.

-Unless, Theory11 is in on this "joke", I think that this is a little confusing.

-Or unless, Dave Buck wants you to believe that this is a joke.

Nov 23, 2007
NC

DanBuck @ Theory11: Why he decided to announce this on April Fools of all days is beyond me. He will be missed by many.

-Unless, Theory11 is in on this "joke", I think that this is a little confusing.

Theres a sucker born every minute.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com

Come on, of course the Bucks and T11 are tight. They just have to bounce things back and fourth on twitter while they laugh their brains out to get people to think that maybe it isn't an april fools joke.

Jun 11, 2008
it isn't that changed
Open the store page and check the logo again

is a nice joke

J.

no, so they probably forgot to change it, and they are dan AND dave's products. I really know he's being serious. This just makes alot of sense to me. I know why he (may be) is quiting magic.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Hahaha.

Im gullible, and I don't even have a plausible opinion on this, but this sure as hell is funny.

I cant stop smiling at this.

Gustav

Sep 20, 2008
Spectator: Do pandora.
Dave: no, That's Dan's cut.

Competition and pride- i doubt as a twin he'd leave flourishing to Dan. It'll always be a constant power struggle. Its not on a case by case basis. its tradition. Twins do that.

Jan 28, 2009
no, so they probably forgot to change it, and they are dan AND dave's products. I really know he's being serious. This just makes alot of sense to me. I know why he (may be) is quiting magic.

Wow there really is one born every minute.

You think the day they announced it they'd half ass revamp the site? LOL. It's a convincer for marks like you.

This is the best April fools ever, not because it's a good well done trick, but because of people like truitt here causing me non stop amusement.

Jun 11, 2008
Wow there really is one born every minute.

You think the day they announced it they'd half ass revamp the site? LOL. It's a convincer for marks like you.

This is the best April fools ever, not because it's a good well done trick, but because of people like truitt here causing me non stop amusement.

please man, don't be a jerk. totally uncalled for.

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
OneCardWonder you could have got your point across without insults.

But yes, this obviously is an april fools joke, the half-arsed job on the website gave it away.

Dec 28, 2008
this is exactly what dan and dave wanted: to create a stir in the community. they're laughing their heads off at all of you right now.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results