Question About Pressure

Mar 17, 2008
Norway
I think pressure looks really good, but I have a hard time believing the videos I saw. I mean, There is only ONE way into a balloon, without destroying it. And I kinda get the first part of the trick, when you let the air out, I'm just hoping it doesn't end there. So my question is: After you have put the phone into the balloon, and handed it out for inspection, can you then blow up the balloon again, with the phone inside?

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
- Blow up the balloon
- The spectators see the phone in the balloon
- You can blow the balloon up a tad and visually see it in there, if you wish.
- You then bite a hole in the balloon and hand it to the spectator so they can see their phone/object actually physically inside the balloon.

May 31, 2008
Yep, that's the simple answer. You cannot blow the balloon up with it still inside. Well, actually when you buy it you get access to an alternate handling that teaches this, but it's more difficult that the original Pressure.

Jan 13, 2008
While the original method does not include being able to blow up the balloon with the phone inside, like mentioned, there is an alternate method (a video of which you get access to in the protected forums) which does teach you how to blow up the balloon with the phone still inside.

So I'd say yes, you can blow up the balloon with the phone inside (it's just that neither Dan teaches you how, it's someone else). :)

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
While the original method does not include being able to blow up the balloon with the phone inside, like mentioned, there is an alternate method (a video of which you get access to in the protected forums) which does teach you how to blow up the balloon with the phone still inside.

So I'd say yes, you can blow up the balloon with the phone inside (it's just that neither Dan teaches you how, it's someone else). :)

But you cant deflate the balloon and hand it out like he is asking.

-Michael

Apr 5, 2009

-Michael

Alright, I have a feeling someone is searching for information that will expose the mlethod without actually buying the effect. Guess what, not gonna happen. However, assuming that is not the case. With this effect you may blow up the balloon, put the phone inside, blow it up again to show it inside, deflate it, open the balloon up and hand them a balloon with a phone physically inside of it. I can't be any more clear than that. Hopfully will encourage you to PURCHASE the effect and add this wonderfull piece of creativity to your routine.

-dave

I think pressure looks really good, but I have a hard time believing the videos I saw. I mean, There is only ONE way into a balloon, without destroying it. And I kinda get the first part of the trick, when you let the air out, I'm just hoping it doesn't end there. So my question is: After you have put the phone into the balloon, and handed it out for inspection, can you then blow up the balloon again, with the phone inside?
i haven't gotten the effect just yet but i often wondered the same thing...

Jan 13, 2008

-Michael
Thanks for pointing this out. :) Re-reading his question, he's asking if you can hand the phone our halfway through the trick. My question is: Why? Why would you? Do you stop halfway through an effect that uses the invisible deck and say "Hey, while we're at it, check out this deck..."...no, no you don't. You don't interrupt the flow of the effect like that (not to mention with the invisible deck, you can't anyway, unless you throw in a few deck switches)...you just don't.

The effect can be performed as many have described it, plain and simple. Borrow phone, take (or borrow, if the situation arises) a balloon, inflate the balloon, push the phone into the balloon (as the balloon deflates over the balloon), then either puncture the balloon (so they can get their phone out) and hand it out here, or inflate the balloon, then puncture the balloon (again, so they can get their phone out) and hand it out.

You don't stop halfway through the effect to over-prove what you're doing. That's about all I can say without helping those fishing for the method.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results