Who here has Jerry Nuggets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2009
Hello,

I was wondering who here own packs of jerrys nuggets? I will be buying some soon.

-Jacob

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
I have one autographed by Daniel Madison and some other magicians. I think Wayne Houchin is one of them...

May 8, 2008
England
None :(
Hoping to get some when Lee releases them though.

I have Wynn's which I love and I think are just as cool. Shh.

Jesus tap dancing Christ on a pogo stick do we honestly NEED another thread on the subject?

Wasn't there just a thread about this like a week ago?

Further doesn't this belong in the products section?

X.x; I try to be even tempered as I can be but sometimes the redundancy of the people here can get irritating.

Jesus tap dancing Christ on a pogo stick do we honestly NEED another thread on the subject?

Wasn't there just a thread about this like a week ago?

Further doesn't this belong in the products section?

X.x; I try to be even tempered as I can be but sometimes the redundancy of the people here can get irritating.

Haha like Danny said this thread was made some time ago.

yo will you be able to sell me 1 or a couple of decks. color doesnt matter just let me know another way to contact you besides this my aim account is khumdhon and yeah. i hope i can hear from you. also how would i pay you it doesnt matter just if u can and or want to plz contact me. thankz

-Wooj

that last post goes to theory gv and dannt t. and if anyone can tell me michale kras in particular what is magic camp? is it in east coast or west coast. im from east so are there any in my location. new jersey sorry for double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results