LIT by Dan White & Dan Hauss + Bonus Vid - Now Available

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
Man the reactions i get with lit are phemonenal....now its home to all of us on T11....man...wait no...its not a tear...my eyes are watery....anyways its a well designed an crafted illusion an i do prefer to make my own gimmicks...i still love it...thanks a million!

LIT DVD Purchase problem.

Hey JB..

I've tried submitting a ticket about this but for some reason my login no longer works...so I can't. So I'm gonna mention it here instead:

I've tried again and again to purchase the LIT DVD + Bonus Video and also the LIT refills pack, however, everytime I go to my cart I find I have CARD MANIPULATION 101 : Volume Two instead of the LIT DVD. The refills pack shows up fine.

So I think there may be something wrong with your purchase system on that one, someone may want to look into it. I'll PM you and Jon as well.

Regards

Steph

Oct 3, 2007
So for the people who bought LIT from papercrane what's this is all about?
I don't want to buy twice the same product. The difference is only the bonus video?

Thank you,
K

Nov 8, 2007
So for the people who bought LIT from papercrane what's this is all about?
I don't want to buy twice the same product. The difference is only the bonus video?

Thank you,
K

You don't have to buy the whole DVD over to get the bonus footage. If you a refill of gimmicks you get the extra footage for free.

Oct 3, 2007
Thanks but when buying the re-fills there nothing mentioning bonus video.

I'm not 100% sure about it, are you?

oh yeah i was actually thinkin the same thing. I also don't really like tricks with refills in my opinion but not sayin it is a cool effect in general.

-Jake

Why don't you like tricks with refills? Is it just a financial thing?

It seems to me, with this effect in particular, that the extra outlay in cost is worth it to be able to give the thing away.

If it's purely a financial decision then I can understand I suppose...if not, I'd be interested in your reasons why.

Rabid

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Steph -

Just a system glitch - this has been fixed. Appreciate the tip. Give it a shot now and let us know if you should see any further issues.

Oct 3, 2007
Jonathan,

If we buy only the refills (i'm an owner of the dvd - bought some time ago thru papercrane) i will receive the extra video?

Thank you

meauxfeaux

Elite Member
Sep 8, 2007
For those interested, I posted several ideas for LIT a few months ago. Here's the link: http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=13519

I'd like to state, again, my support for this effect. It's a worker. If you perform for real people in the real world, you will hardly find a more direct, magical and unexpected revelation that leaves your spectator with a very memorable souvenir (hint: see the end of my ideas post linked above).

I'd also like to thank Dan White for including one of my suggestions in the new bonus video. You'll find that idea among several others in my previous post.

Oct 3, 2007
Thank you JB - order in :)

I have one last question. The DVD content is different from the early one?

Cheers

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results