CONSUMMATED: New Card Effect

Sep 20, 2008
Hello.

Seems a bit impractical doesnt it?

On a sidenote- you were rubbing your forearm, not your elbow. Also, why rub your elbow? what justification have you got?

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
I Know How hard it is to create, that being said, Make Sure you Have your performance and patter On Full Throttle dude. I think that as the trick stands now it is really weak. I know you are just starting to develop it and I am glad you are creating.

Tips:

* I Like The Fact That You Got A Core Idea Down Which Is Sometimes The Hardest Hurdle To Get Through. Good Job!

* I Liked The Transfer From Hand To Hand, very smooth. But The Rubbing on the elbow took forever, try to clean it up.

* Speaking Of cleaning It up, Make Sure you Have a clean up at the end so you aren't left dirty.

* This effect you have made in my opinion should be more of a quick paced effect.

* The Performance Possibilities are endless, You got the hard part down with the moves all you need is the presentation and you are set dude!

Hope this helped,

- Z-Magic

I Know How hard it is to create, that being said, Make Sure you Have your performance and patter On Full Throttle dude. I think that as the trick stands now it is really weak. I know you are just starting to develop it and I am glad you are creating.

Tips:

* I Like The Fact That You Got A Core Idea Down Which Is Sometimes The Hardest Hurdle To Get Through. Good Job!

* I Liked The Transfer From Hand To Hand, very smooth. But The Rubbing on the elbow took forever, try to clean it up.

* Speaking Of cleaning It up, Make Sure you Have a clean up at the end so you aren't left dirty.

* This effect you have made in my opinion should be more of a quick paced effect.

* The Performance Possibilities are endless, You got the hard part down with the moves all you need is the presentation and you are set dude!

Hope this helped,

- Z-Magic
i'm taking alll that you have said and are saying into deep consideration will continue to tweak it all..thanks...

Sep 1, 2007
I love the premise, it is very creative. There's not much else I can say, it's kinda already been said. There is a lot of potential here, and I'm looking forward to seeing the final effect.

Aug 31, 2007
California
Good Concept man.

I know it is still in the works, but your patter/script needs so much work. Why are you telling them what you are doing when they can blatantly see? There is no need to say like "I am going to fold the cards" " I am going to rub them on my elbow" Etc. Fill in these things with better patter that relates to the effect.

Like said above, tone down the amount of time you rub the card on your arm. It did take a good amount of time when this is not needed.

Keenan

Good Concept man.

I know it is still in the works, but your patter/script needs so much work. Why are you telling them what you are doing when they can blatantly see? There is no need to say like "I am going to fold the cards" " I am going to rub them on my elbow" Etc. Fill in these things with better patter that relates to the effect.

Like said above, tone down the amount of time you rub the card on your arm. It did take a good amount of time when this is not needed.

Keenan
proshate that...will do that... give it a go....

Jan 28, 2009
LOL. Sure the performance needs work on this effect, but I don't think that was the point of your video, I'm assuming you wanted to show people the effect.

To be honest I thought this was going to be the usual drivel that tends to get thrown up here, but as the core idea for an effect this was really good.

Sure you need to work on the patter etc, but you could easily add patter to this effect. A dope idea, and one of the best I've seen come out of someone on this Forum.

Mar 26, 2009
There is definately lots of potential in this concept. You could literally change almost anything that can be folded. Real sick idea here. Good Job.

LOL. Sure the performance needs work on this effect, but I don't think that was the point of your video, I'm assuming you wanted to show people the effect.

To be honest I thought this was going to be the usual drivel that tends to get thrown up here, but as the core idea for an effect this was really good.

Sure you need to work on the patter etc, but you could easily add patter to this effect. A dope idea, and one of the best I've seen come out of someone on this Forum.
thanks....for the critique and also seeing my point of view for posting the idea....you nail it on the head....proshate that dearly....i'm speechless about your last line...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results