What coin magic works?

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
i agree with TOOC by kenner, it has some great coin magic in it and MOST of it doesn't require gimmicks however one or two do. either way its well worth the price and has great magic in it. another idea would be david stone's work which is amazing, his One coin routine is pure hand poetry. hope this helped

Dec 26, 2007
3 fly, 3 fry, the deep by Kenner are a few of my favourites. Alternatively you could inves some time in structuring your own routine, as most individuals with basic coin sleight knowledge are able to create their own version of a coins acroos. I would also reccommend looking up on youtube 'tfeher11' on youtube who has some incredible coin magic routines.

he sells several of these effects on a site that I can't quite remember the name of right now, but I am sure if you contact him he will be more than happy to help. It is also worth noting that his card magic is something to be admired.

Sep 1, 2007
ask morgician...

And Scott Baird. Dude knows coins better than anyone here.

I can't believe I'm tipping this, but I do a coin trick that's barely even a coin trick. Uses a gaff yes, but that's not a problem. Docc Hilford teaches it. Incredibly powerful, but not for everyone.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
And Scott Baird. Dude knows coins better than anyone here.

I can't believe I'm tipping this, but I do a coin trick that's barely even a coin trick. Uses a gaff yes, but that's not a problem. Docc Hilford teaches it. Incredibly powerful, but not for everyone.

Whats the effect?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results