More exclusive Decks?

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
i was wondering if any1 could tell me if there is any new decks which will be released in the near future

Or if there are new ones but just in planning stages

if they are half as good a s guardians i will by them

i really like how u have changed the design slightly not like E with just changing the colours

hope to hear soon thx guys for ur great site!!!:)

Sep 1, 2007
if they are half as good a s guardians i will by them

So you just got yourself a Porche and now your asking for a Honda?

Lee Asher has already said that its just not about making you to buy the products, they want to give something really special without making you disappointed.

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
So you just got yourself a Porche and now your asking for a Honda?

Lee Asher has already said that its just not about making you to buy the products, they want to give something really special without making you disappointed.

i am just trying to say the guardians deck is amazing and using a saying. If the next deck were half as good i wouldn't be dissapointed anyway

Have you been paying attention? This site is about QUALITY over Quantity, they aren't going to start churning out custom decks every week, not only does that lower quality, but if there is so many custom decks, it ruins what makes the custom deck special. I'm sure there will be more in good time, they have a whole section dedicated to "Playing Cards" after all, so it's only natural to assume they'll make more. Be patient, I'm sure it'll be worth it :D

Aug 31, 2007
England
I was so happy to find out that guardian decks have white faces lol

When i saw the box i was almost certain they'd be black, it was a nice surprise that they weren't, I'd be quite happy if they didn't release any more decks to be honest

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Have you been paying attention? This site is about QUALITY over Quantity, they aren't going to start churning out custom decks every week, not only does that lower quality, but if there is so many custom decks, it ruins what makes the custom deck special. I'm sure there will be more in good time, they have a whole section dedicated to "Playing Cards" after all, so it's only natural to assume they'll make more. Be patient, I'm sure it'll be worth it :D

if you understood what i posted i was just complimenting on the deck and asking if they have a idea for a new deck not is there a new deck coming out next week. just if they were working on the designs of a new deck. :mad:

i would prefer a couple of awesome decks then 10 okay ones. i think t11 is doing what E should have done as E has like 5 decks which are all just inverted cards or cards with diffenent pips and aces. The way t11 has changed the back design but keep to the old design is spectatcular.:D

Aug 31, 2007
I think the Gaurdians already trumped the Black Tigers in my book. I wouldn't mind if they didn't release any more for a while. But I still like the ghost deck from E. I'm also excited about the ultragaff deck. Otherwise I'm not buying anything from E in the near future.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
This should turn out interesting I think, think about it even though Theory 11 is about Quality and not Quantity. E will have some competition, while we the consumers get to watch two amazing companies produce their best.

I wouldn't get too excited too fast. We aren't going to see new tricks every week like other sites. We have to wait for the quality we want. They don't even have to release any other tricks for the rest of the year, and I'd still be happy... ... ... Although... ... ... Another good deck of cards wouldn't hurt ^^ Haha Plus some awesome Kenner tricks *much excitement*

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results