A casual double

Nov 29, 2008
I think the only place i have seen this move was by Cardistry 77 on these forums. Search for his thread "Oblique Double Lift." Other than that i have not seen this double used anywhere else, though im sure it has been before.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I think the only place i have seen this move was by Cardistry 77 on these forums. Search for his thread "Oblique Double Lift." Other than that i have not seen this double used anywhere else, though im sure it has been before.

Yep that's the only other place I've seen it. Although I may have seen one other member (can't remember who) use the same move in one of his videos. As far as I know, there is no written source but I could very well be wrong.

I thought I'd add that your performance of it was very nice. ;)

Mar 18, 2009
Yes im good friends with cardistry77... he creted this move known as the oblique double lift. the same handling that you just did.

Mar 18, 2009
yes i have also used the move before in some of my videos... look up the thread titled Arrest.

Nov 10, 2007
Its not your DL its ben thought of before, I have thought of it and many people have. You should say I believe this is my original work but am not positive.

Jul 22, 2008
Singapore
Thanks for the comments, appreciate it.

Yes... this is my double lift. good performance but it still needs a little work.

Not going to say much of the ownership of this move, as I suspect that I had this idea after watching your video. However, I do agree with magicman1212 that other people might have thought if this idea in the past.

Anyway, what do I need to work on on this move? By the way, I noticed something that might give away the method in your video, hence I altered the presentation and corrected that. Not sure if you know what I mean, pm me if you don't.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results