True Astonishments: Fizzmaster

Aug 31, 2007
Fizz Master is not done with a Sobe bottle. I do believe Wayne does have an

effect where a can explodes. I'm not sure though.

-Rahat

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
fizzmaster is a "carbonation" transpo using two cans if i remember correctly. Wayne's effect is a variation of an old bar trick. i dont know if its just legitimate or if he has a method but i dont believe its in AoA

Jun 30, 2008
Answer?

Well, I have Art of Astonishment 2, and Fizzmaster involves two soda (or beer) cans. One is shaken by an audience member. However when opened, there is no explosion at all. Attention is directed to the other can. Upon opening, this can violently explodes. Very nice effect.

I'm not sure if PH changed it for the DVDs, but this is most likely the basic premise.

hope that helped...

--zz

Dec 3, 2008
I know what you are talking about, he (houchin) has a video on his website right? If that's the one you are talking about then no it is not on TA. I found all the cookies and was sad when I found out that it wasn't. :(

D

Deleted member 2755

Fizzmaster is originally from Art of Astonishment. It is taught in an easter egg by Wayne Houchin. It is NOT the same effect as the one from his website. Fizzmaster is an effect where an audience member shakes a can, the fizz is then "transferred" from one can to another, the shaken can is opened and nothing comes out of it, and then the other can is opened and fizz explodes out of it.

It's fun to do. :)

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results