Arrcos, Aladdins or Wynn's.

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Hey I'm looking at getting 2 new decks and can't decide which deck to get. Which deck handles better in your opinion? I have only tried Wynn's out of those 3. Thanks :)

EJ

Mar 4, 2008
Canada
I too have also tried Wynns out of those 3 decks. If you've already checked out some of the reviews and still can't decide, then I would recommend Wynns.

Jan 18, 2009
Maryland
Alladins have a reeeaaallly great feel to them. they handle good and if you break them in, they're OK for arials. They also look really good.

Arrcos are pretty good, alladins are much better in my opinion, but an Arrco "similar deck" is if you go to rite-aid and buy their cards. The rite-aid cards are cheap and they are really good for cardistry.
If you wanna wait, get Lee Asher's signature cards that are coming out. I heard there gonna be good. Some people say that they're gonna be like jerrys except LA's cards are gonna be cheaper.

But out of those three, I recommend getting alladins or wynns if you want. Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you can wait and get LA's cards!!!!:p

Mar 9, 2008
arrcos are amazing. i have all aladdins, wynns and arrcos and will hands down say arrcos are the best. Really smooth and great for magic and even flourishing

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Whatever you feel like. Honestly, different decks respond better to different people. I personally don't find Arrcos fantastic, I prefer Aladdins over the other two. Some people really like Wynns - they're certainly interesting cards. Other people might hate the plastic feel of Aladdins, despite how they handle. Others, like me, find the Arrcos feel a bit "common", so to speak.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results