Cardistry DVDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2008
I'm a card magician and I've recently (2 months) gained an intrest in xcm too.
I am facing the same problem as with buying new xcm books/dvds. Here are some lists.
-Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes (Mother of all flourishes book)
-XbI
-XbII
-Cobra Cuts
-Cradle to Grave
www.xtremehandz.com

Those aren't cardistry dvds dude. If you're into XCM though, those are the dvds to get, if you want to know more cuts than an emo, Im sure dnd and madison have stuff for you....

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Those aren't cardistry dvds dude. If you're into XCM though, those are the dvds to get, if you want to know more cuts than an emo, Im sure dnd and madison have stuff for you....

A bit disrespectful don't you think? Careful what you say, won't be taken lightly next time around. Your posts have been nothing but utter negativity and rude criticisms. You contribute nothing but promotions for your favorite site. Change the attitude or change forums,

-Andrei Jikh

Jan 31, 2008
A bit disrespectful don't you think? Careful what you say, won't be taken lightly next time around. Your posts have been nothing but utter negativity and rude criticisms. You contribute nothing but promotions for your favorite site. Change the attitude or change forums,

-Andrei Jikh
No I don't think I was. Besides, I contribute a hell of a lot more here than you do, even if I am harsh when giving advice....

-edited

And, if you re-read my post you'll see the only people I was promoting were dnd and D+M, someone already took my usual job of HL promotion this time, hence why I quoted magiclemonbird....

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 31, 2008
Darian, I don't know why you're taking about Andrei like that but he knows more than you do and what he says is true.

The pictures should show up now, was unaware that the album was private. And no, what he says isn't all true.... I don't know how what I said was disrespectful in the first place, funny how I get bashed for "promoting" t11's own products lol

w/e no reason for me to waste my time helping around here anyways....

Aug 29, 2008
How can we help you if you don't tell us your skill level?

Wow, Darian, a stupid attitude, not only disrespectful. I mean, someone who likes Superhandz/Handlordz wouldn't join T11 to disrespect other members, would he?

Guys, after reading darian's post a few more times I have to disagree with some of you guys saying he was disrespectful. Darian does his best to help any beginners in this section of the forums. If you read his posts he tries to help as many people as possible here. He simply made a little joke about Dnd and DM that you guys misunderstood as him insulting, or trying to cause trouble because he goes to superhandz. Darian is a good guy so let's all stop this useless fighting and help the person that made this thread:)

Sep 1, 2007

I've read this post like 10 times and I still can't see why you hypersensitive wuss-bags are getting your perfumed panties in a bunch. Christ, would you all just stop your sobbing for 5 minutes and exercise a little reading comprehension?

Anyway, I'm going to throw in a recommendation for Jeff McBride's Art of Card Manipulation. Good stuff.

Jun 6, 2008
help

help, i am stupid and don't understand why that was an insult. is he calling devo emo or dnd and daniel madison emo?

again, i am stupid.

explain it to me

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Don't know how that got there, my granddaughter must have thrown that in there before I hit export in the late 80's. ;)

"You suck, expand your variety, and go here _____. " isn't an accurate representation of helpful advice. On that same note, I've never seen a decent video from you, concentrate on yourself first Mr. Politician.

Why should people take advice from you? You're too busy playing my video frame by frame and taking snapshots. Don't you have something better to spend your time on? Like being hardcore... elsewhere?

Enough said, this topic is getting out of hand. No need to cause trouble and revive useless info that's been discussed before. Spend time improving your Cardistry/Magic rather than making yourself feel powerful on the internet.

-Andrei Jikh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results