Portal Performance

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
Whats up with all of you? You are way to fast when you show the card, i couldnt even see which it was. Why don't you try to put some presentation on it? You just try to make the technique as good as dnd, well it was good but focus more on the presentation. You won't be a good magician if you do the same thing as other magicians. Try to be orignial, you are not a better magician than anyone else just because you can do a flashy double lift better than someone else. I'm not only saying this to you, I'm saying it to all of you "wanna-be" guys out there.

Anyway, very good technique, focus more on you know what.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
Whats up with all of you? You are way to fast when you show the card, i couldnt even see which it was. Why don't you try to put some presentation on it? You just try to make the technique as good as dnd, well it was good but focus more on the presentation. You won't be a good magician if you do the same thing as other magicians. Try to be orignial, you are not a better magician than anyone else just because you can do a flashy double lift better than someone else. I'm not only saying this to you, I'm saying it to all of you "wanna-be" guys out there.

Anyway, very good technique, focus more on you know what.

my thoughts exactly. well, very close at least.

May 3, 2008
A visual puzzle. Boring, not magical, and what was up with the music?

God I hate andthensome... This is exactly why, this is what it turns "magicians" into.

The first time I saw Portal at their lecture, it was one of those things that literally made me go WTF. Putting it on their DVD totally killed it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results