No 1-on-1 tonight?

Feb 7, 2009
Is there going to be a 1on1 tonight or did I just miss the memo.

Thanks,
NiwT

Edit: Found it no 1on1 sorry for the useless thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Damn...a whole week without something new...

I hope this is irony.

Although the 1on1's are fantastic, and very informative, we do sometimes need to remind ourselves that we don't always need a "New move". Be creative. Come up with something yourself, create your own stuff, or polish some of your old material. A deck of cards has been around for ages, and yet we still find new things to accomplish with it. You never know what you might find.

~Zach

Oct 26, 2008
Minnesota
On Demand

Something else to check out are some of the On Demands at Dananddave.com That has become my other 1on1 type learning when T11 doesn't get anything new for the week. Or they put on a new trick that I'd have to save some cash up for...lit. :(

I hope this is irony.

Although the 1on1's are fantastic, and very informative, we do sometimes need to remind ourselves that we don't always need a "New move". Be creative. Come up with something yourself, create your own stuff, or polish some of your old material. A deck of cards has been around for ages, and yet we still find new things to accomplish with it. You never know what you might find.

~Zach

Well now wait a minute. Just because we're looking for the next one on one, doesn't mean we're not creating stuff. Sometimes it just means we're looking for a new one on one, lol.

May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
I hope this is irony.

~Zach

I was thinking "sarcasm" rather than irony.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results