Jay Sankey Reconstruction

Mar 26, 2009
Ok i would like to ask this question... From the preview on his wesite ( sankeymagic.com) has anyone else not been blown away by this effect because the first time I saw it and he was saying how it's like his favorite trick and how it sold out at lectures I was wondering how because I dont think it looks like it would be very strong. Anyone else feel this way?

Oct 22, 2008
Ok i would like to ask this question... From the preview on his wesite ( sankeymagic.com) has anyone else not been blown away by this effect because the first time I saw it and he was saying how it's like his favorite trick and how it sold out at lectures I was wondering how because I dont think it looks like it would be very strong. Anyone else feel this way?

i agree when i first saw this i'm like ok that was pretty ametuer if im not mistaken lol not impressed by it one bit.

Aug 18, 2008
The effect is as strong as you make it. With good presentation and patter it could be a great trick. Its only 15 dollars, and if it offers different handlings and other fun stuff like that, I dont see the problem. Just because it is obvious from a magicians point of view doesnt mean it is for laymen.

Mar 26, 2009
The effect is as strong as you make it. With good presentation and patter it could be a great trick. Its only 15 dollars, and if it offers different handlings and other fun stuff like that, I dont see the problem. Just because it is obvious from a magicians point of view doesnt mean it is for laymen.

true but if you have hecklers which I do everyday because i sit with the same people at lunch they would probably think u just ripped off a sticker and the two's were already there. Im just not sure if it was worth all the hype

Oct 11, 2008
maybe you should do magic for other people then?

if that's not a trick for those people, don't show them

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results