ugh... hands...

Mar 18, 2009
hey... does anyone ever get the feeling that at a certain point during the day, your hands just stop working and you like fumble around with cards while trying to flourish... for me, this point in the day is around 9 o'clock at night...

what about everyone else. or is this just me?

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Yeah, dude. It happens to me a lot when I practice piano. If I'm playing for too long, they just plain stop working and do all sorts of retarded **** (above and beyond the retarded **** I already do).

hey... does anyone ever get the feeling that at a certain point during the day, your hands just stop working and you like fumble around with cards while trying to flourish... for me, this point in the day is around 9 o'clock at night...

what about everyone else. or is this just me?
yeah i get that feeling.....even tho i'm not a flourisher...but i get that feeling a lot when working on secret moves...i remember when i first started doing the ego change...it was like hell...eventually with practice and prayer i got it....

Aug 29, 2008
It happens in the morning. When I get up, before I eat (if I do) and go to school it comes natural to grab a deck of cards, but I just can't flourish or do any magic trick, I gotta warm up first.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
-Yeah, me too.
-Mostly when it's cold or when my hands aren't "feeling" it.

b+w

Dec 10, 2008
York, United Kingdom
Yeah, I hate it when my hands are cold. It's just when I get up in the morning before I get practicing that it's hard to flourish fast. I usually just do about half an hour- 1hour, then finger excersises, then continue on for the rest of the day.
I also have a question, is the any way to kinda "warm down" after a day of practice so your hands don't feel real achy the next day?

Mar 18, 2009
Yeah, I hate it when my hands are cold. It's just when I get up in the morning before I get practicing that it's hard to flourish fast. I usually just do about half an hour- 1hour, then finger excersises, then continue on for the rest of the day.
I also have a question, is the any way to kinda "warm down" after a day of practice so your hands don't feel real achy the next day?

well. warming down is kindof a weird thing to do, but the way i have heard people do it is that they just slow everything down. so try that, it will probably help, and it will get you more fluid with the motions anyway.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results