Spread Pass with Chad Nelson

Aug 18, 2008
This is an instant download from dananddave.com which can be found on this link
http://store.dananddave.com/techniques/index4.html

This move is probably one of the most underrated controls today. It has become my favorite way to control the bottom half of the deck to to top.

Teaching- I had no problem learning the proper handling. Chad makes everything crystal clear. After he explains each part of pass, he goes over some applications and subtleties. At the end of the video there is a recap where the move is shown over and over in slow motion. The download is 5:47 which may seem short but nothing is left out so dont worry.

Video Quality- Like all other downloads from dan and dave, the quality is excellent ande rivals Theory 11 quality.

Angles:- Every pass has angles and this is no exception. They are very manageable as long as you are aware of them. Just practice in front of a mirror and you will not have a problem. I would say the angles are similar to the turn over pass.

Difficulty- This is probably one of the easiest passes I have ever learned. This is not like a classic pass that will require years to master. After about a month I feel comfortable using this. It is not about speed. You can do this pass fairly slowly and you wont be caught. What does take practice is getting each step down smoothly so everything flows together and looks natural. You do not need any prior knowledge of the pass but it does help.

Motivation- EVERYTHING is motivated. That is what makes this pass such a deceptive move. The cards are spread, and as the spread is being closed and squared the secret move is done. It is so deceptive you will fool yourself with this one.

Practically- You will use this move, everyday, all the time, for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Price- The download is 4 dollars. FOUR DOLLARS! This is a steal! I would have payed 20 dollars for such a great move.

Overall- For such a low price you get a pass that you will use all the time, and be able to learn fairly quickly. It can be used as a color change as well which is a very nice bonus. 9/10 just because the angles could be a little nicer.

Aug 29, 2008
Uhm... Well. I don't know. Looked like a spread followed by a Herman pass at the end or something. It's not that great, but that's just my opinion. I think now I would only buy a control which is totally invisible, and I think I saw a little too much hand motion here... But I don't know. Don't care too much about this post...

D

Deleted member 2755

This pass is GREAT! I love it! I also came up with a version that controls the card to the bottom of the pack. Very similar to the normal version and if you tried, you could probably come up with it on your own. (PM me and I'll tell you how to do it. Very simple.)

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results