Connected - Card to spectator's wallet by Peter Harrison

Apr 7, 2009
Ok guys, here is my review for connected card to spectator's wallet. I have had this trick for over a year now but ive been too lazy to write it up. I am new to the theory11 forums but i am not new to theory11. i have been around theory11 since the website started, and i own every theory11 trick. Anyway, to the review:

The creator: Peter harrison. He is a talented magician, i highly recommend you go check out his website

The Performance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNwpUtP9hUk&feature=related

The Offical Spam: The magician asks YOU to select a card. YOU rip it into four equal pieces. YOU give three back and keep one yourself. After a squeeze.....The magician's three pieces vanish - Gone. In your own wallet, there are the three pieces. No longer torn - restored with one quarter missing. Your piece.

This is a torn and restored card effect that changes direction, cutting loose of all expectation and rationality. CONNECTED has been Peter's closing effect in his close-up routine for years and now it is available to you.

This is not your typical card trick - What you receive is a super indepth tutorial lasting over one hour that'll teach you everything you need to make this amazing routine your own.

Where to buy:
http://www.bigblindmedia.com/Connected.htm
Cost: £14.99 (GBP) $25 (US)
You can buy it off bigblind media, and you will receive a in-depth dvd teaching you the effect. I did not buy the dvd.

OR

http://www.peter-harrison.com/connected.html
Cost: £10.00 - digital delivery
You can buy the trick off peter's own website, which was what i did.This an pdf file that teaches you the effect, not a video. It is very clear and you should have no trouble at all understanding the text.

What you will need:
Cards, thats all. nothing else ;)

Method: Ok, this is SO brilliant. it is so sneaky and they have no idea when you do the load. There is a certain trick you have to do before the actual Connected routine but that trick was already in my routine anyway so it made the whole ordeal easier.

There is not an gimmick involved, but it is not impromptu. There is a brief setup, but it only takes 10 secs and is super simple.

The Teaching: As i stated above i do not own the dvd, only the pdf, and it was super simple to understand, no worries at all. beginners will have no trouble.

Difficulty: This is not hard to do, some basic card sleights will be needed. I picked it up in a couple of days, beginners will be able to learn this.
Difficulty: 4/10

Summary: This is the BEST effect i have ever bought in my life, i use it all the time and it is not that expensive. Peter gives his thoughts and subleties which make this effect so powerful, i recommend you go buy this right now.

Thanks. Chrisbo

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
I remember learning this a LONG time ago it really is great i learnt from the dvd check out the performance if you havent this deffinately isnt your typical TnR.

Sep 12, 2007
Normandy, FRANCE
Well, in fact he teaches you a way on the PDF to make this trick possible with a signed card. In fact, Peter says that 60% of the time, he performs "Connected" with a signed card.

May 31, 2008
This looks pretty cool. The first trick I ever saw was a card to wallet. I still have know idea how he did it. (My memory is sort of foggy though, so if I saw it again now that I'm a magician I could probably figure it out) I promised myself I would never learn how he did it so I could keep the mystery of my first magic trick alive. Deep, isn't it?

Jan 25, 2008
Very nice effect. The load is done when you least expect it. Very nicely put pdf although there is one move at the end i dont like.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results