Waiting for the Jerry's Nugget cards to arrive...

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Okay. Quick question. What is the big deal about these cards? They look like a deck I could pick up at the dollar store. Why is everybody fllippin out over them?

If you can find real J Nug decks at the dollar store, I suggest you buy them all. The sad fact is, you won't. And if by chance you do, they might be fake.

If you'd like to read up on why these cards are so desirable, click here.

Hope that helps....

Asher

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Ok everyone,

For those of you who aren't playing with a full deck of Jerry's Nuggets, I have a solution for you.

*Email me at here with your name, what card(s) you think were missing from your game, and who your favorite member of the Jackson 5 is. You may have more than one favorite, which is cool.

Do that, and I will send you the goods.

My apologies for the troubles.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
* We are on the honor system here.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Asher

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Um...isn't it about time someone turned up and told us all to stop discussing online games and get back to the magic? I would do it, but I've just noticed I can move my king into a new pile...:p

Dec 30, 2008
I finally beat it! (It's my 3rd time) I had to double click the kings to get it to respond though. lol. YAY ITS FINISHED!!! lol.

Good game Lee, good game....

Aug 31, 2007
Dang! What the heck! Every time I get down almost about to win. It wont let me turn the card on the deck over!!!! It's done it like 4 times now!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results