Catch! by Ben Seidman

Aug 18, 2008
I would just look into the Advocate by Daniel Madison
you can accomplish this trick and hundreds more

Jan 18, 2009
I have the advocate also, but Catch looks hundreds time better for this type of trick. They never take a card out they only look at one, then they can shuffle and you show your hand empty, advocate can only do one of these.

BlakeVogt

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2008
Vegas
Wow! I had never heard of Advocate! I just downloaded it on your recommendation and what a good call! His website even said he's taking advocate off the site soon so thanks a bunch for your advice. This is an amazing system.

May 31, 2008
Are you kidding me?

No, I'm not. I just don't like the site. I ordered some stuff from them a long time ago and I didn't like it. I don't see how they can come up with a new effect virtually everyday and have them be good. I highly doubt every single effect on there is practical. I know what I have isn't.

Like the The Ultimate Card Through Window by Eric James DVD. I hate that DVD.

YAY 200 posts!

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
No, I'm not. I just don't like the site. I ordered some stuff from them a long time ago and I didn't like it. I don't see how they can come up with a new effect virtually everyday and have them be good. I highly doubt every single effect on there is practical. I know what I have isn't.

Like the The Ultimate Card Through Window by Eric James DVD. I hate that DVD.

YAY 200 posts!

Penguin Magic has nothing to do with that dvd they just sell it, penguin magic is a magic dealer, are you saying true astonishments is impractical, because penguin sells it as well and no they dont come up with all the tricks they sell the tricks are from different companies

May 31, 2008
Penguin Magic has nothing to do with that dvd they just sell it, penguin magic is a magic dealer, are you saying true astonishments is impractical, because penguin sells it as well and no they dont come up with all the tricks they sell the tricks are from different companies

That's true, but they're still marketing a bad product, which is just as bad in my opinion.

I'm not saying all products are bad, but a lot of them are.

May 3, 2008
That's true, but they're still marketing a bad product, which is just as bad in my opinion.

I'm not saying all products are bad, but a lot of them are.

They only carry the product. Odds are they don't know the practicality or even the method. It's like your local magic shop; do they read every book or watch every DVD that comes through their doors? Not at all. All they can say is whether the effect is good or not and it's your job to decide it's practicality.

May 31, 2008
They only carry the product. Odds are they don't know the practicality or even the method. It's like your local magic shop; do they read every book or watch every DVD that comes through their doors? Not at all. All they can say is whether the effect is good or not and it's your job to decide it's practicality.

So they're basically selling something they know nothing about? That's just bad. My local magic shop has a very limited inventory, they only sell products they beLIEve in.

So you're basically saying that as long as you don't know it's bad it's ok to sell a gun?

Well not that extreme, but you get my point don't you. There selling products they know nothing about.

Feb 9, 2009
Reno, NV
So they're basically selling something they know nothing about? That's just bad. My local magic shop has a very limited inventory, they only sell products they beLIEve in.

So you're basically saying that as long as you don't know it's bad it's ok to sell a gun?

Well not that extreme, but you get my point don't you. There selling products they know nothing about.

What?
Penguin Magic sells pretty much anything magic known to man.
They're like a reseller.

Are you saying that Walmart is bad because they sell bad stuff that they don't know nothing about?

Damn!
Look at all those ****ty Wii games they're selling!

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I hate Waterstone's 'cos they sell Harry Potter and so they're a bad book shop :rolleyes:

The simple saying goes: Don't kill the messenger. Think about it.

Anyways, I'm also interested in this effect. Any reviews?

Gustav

Just leave...

JDEN

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results