Sankey's Spring Sale

Mar 26, 2009
I just want to say wow because this sale is such a bargain. Ive ordered four dvds already (zero gravity, astral projection, best street magic, and the disappearance) and its costed a total of about 55 dollars. Without that sale it would have been 100 dollars. So I would just like to extend my appreciation to Jay for putting this on. And I know there are some sankey haters but tell me what other website would put this kind of a sale on....... that's right nobody. Of course i live in the U.S. so i wont get my orders for another four or five days, but with that kind of saving... I dont care about shipping. So, Jay Sankey, you rock!

Dec 6, 2007
Knoxville, TN
Yeah there are some good deals on there.
I plan to pick up his hypervisual and ambitious card dvds on one of the sale days whenever there is a "deal of the day" that i like.

Mar 26, 2009
Yeah there are some good deals on there.
I plan to pick up his hypervisual and ambitious card dvds on one of the sale days whenever there is a "deal of the day" that i like.

idk if their going to have one of those on deal of the day so far every deal of the day except for two of them have been the one trick dvds but thursday their giving out freebees for every order.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results