Which Flourisher are you? Quiz

Sep 1, 2007
I never saw the appeal to these things. Congratulations! Your personality is so run-of-the-mill that we can easily categorize you as a pale imitation of another, more interesting person!

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
I never saw the appeal to these things. Congratulations! Your personality is so run-of-the-mill that we can easily categorize you as a pale imitation of another, more interesting person!

And it's not like there isn't several thousand other apps that do the the same thing. It got old a while ago.

This is kind of fun though because it applies directly to us. :p

-Kevin

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia

Who are we to deny the poor children their daily pat on the head? Now they can grow up believing they're just like Dan and Dave and feel good about it.

I feel a certain Brechtian sense of nausea towards catharsis now. -.-"

Sep 20, 2008
i never understood why people patronise so much in the forums. its a bloody facebook application.

Loosen up.

Sep 1, 2007
If it feeds the growth of your E-Penis, then by all means, continue.

Tragic.

No, tragic is when two nuns and a priest sold out a group of refugees in Darfur to a rival tribe, and allowed said rival tribe to burn down and bulldoze a building with the refugees still in it.

I'm just saying these quizzes are trite and wore out their welcome a long time ago. God, you people are so damn sheltered.

Sep 20, 2008
That made me laugh. amidst the argument someone shouts out "Im De'Vo! "

Anyways, Its new to some people- why does the world have to revolve around you? If its old to you, it may be new to me. Sheltered? i wouldnt say so. Maybe we're too busy doing other things in life than to keep an eye on an internet Forum. I apologise in advance for those who share little novelties like this to entice a bit of entertainment besides all the magic talk. Stop now, you'll tragically get trampled by Steerpike.

On a sidenote- Im Dan Buck. (Im Dan, cause i like Pandora.)

Edit: also to point out, you get named as Both Dan And Dave buck. Not Singularly. i just prefer to be Dan, cause I like Dan's Pandora.

Sep 1, 2007
I find it amusing that everyone babbles on about sharing things and open communication on this forum, but the instant I step in and disagree, I'm told that my opinions are not welcome here.

What is today's lesson kids? Conform! Don't disagree, because that's mean and rude.

Jesus...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 20, 2008
Sharing your opinion is cool. But your methods arent exactly friendly. For instance, using a higher level of vocabulary intimidates members (like me for instance) and im sure there's a truckload of others that are affected too.

That doesnt mean you should use low level english, no. What im trying to say is that not everyone is upto par with your linguistic level, Hell even with english as my second language i'd say that im no better than the average british folk.

Opinions are welcomed in this forum i assume- but it seems that each and every single comment you fire out screams negativity.

Also- To point out, i'll leave it as it is, before i get trampled by archaic vocabulary or whathaveyou.

Dec 16, 2008
Austin, TX
ew. I'm brad christian.
But hey, not very accurate since I've only been doing cardistry for 4 months or so... >.<
lol
Lighten up everyone, it doesn't matter in the long run anyway. :rolleyes:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results