Which Flourisher are you? Quiz

Sep 1, 2007
What im trying to say is that not everyone is upto par with your linguistic level, Hell even with english as my second language i'd say that im no better than the average british folk.

What archaic words have I used lately?

Opinions are welcomed in this forum i assume- but it seems that each and every single comment you fire out screams negativity.

I don't have a lot to smile about around here. And before anyone tells me to try harder, I'll ask you to go to my profile and click on the button that lists all the threads I've started. It seems the only reason I stick around is out of sheer masochistic stubbornness.

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
I find it amusing that everyone babbles on about sharing things and open communication on this forum, but the instant I step in and disagree, I'm told that my opinions are not welcome here.

What is today's lesson kids? Conform! Don't disagree, because that's mean and rude.

Jesus...

haha well your disagreements aren't always so sweet and charming. That's just because you're one of the few people who doesn't care what the "Theory 11 forum" thinks of him. :p

Plus there are people who just don't like you.

-Kevin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results