Double stick tape

I have a cool effect in which i want to utilize and perform, however i don't want to be like everyone else. I try to do something different . I just want to know even though the concept. has been used. Can it be done in other effects? What i'm asking is can i use it in a totally different way??? Is that acceptable??? If so be looking out for this effect.

I will fill you in on the details. Just contact me on any of the info below.

Oct 25, 2008
Michigan
Sorry, but I have no idea what you are trying to say here...if you try to re-word that more clearly someone might be able to help.

Feb 23, 2009
I am not sure, but I think Cedric is trying to ask if he can use methods that have already been created in his own effects. Sort of like using someone else's gimmick in a completely different way.

Is that what you mean?

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Yeah, absolutely. It's very hard to create something completely new that's never ever been seen before. Almost all the work today is based on something previous, and even if not, it's likely to have been influenced by something else. As long as you have obtained the right to use the method, and credit the original source of the method in your new effect (if you publish it or make a video of it), that should be ok.

thanks guy...proshate that dearly......therefore i may have a new ACR effect....i think you all will like it: PRESENT'S PAST

for meore details about it contact me at any of the info below:

if no one answers the phone, leave a message i will call back....i return all phone calls....

Apr 20, 2009
Myrtle Beach
good luck putting one of ur ideas up for sale its tough but easy at the same time a kid a grew up with is also a magician Joe russel look how popular he is for changing the twisted arm illusion hahaha i hate where magic is going these days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results