FAIL - Cookie Cutter by Dan Sperry

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
This was performed by one of our members here that goes by the name Twozwozer.

Very cool guy, I found the video very entertaining and funny, overall I still like the video.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Haha wow. Looks like you got a batch of stubborn Oreos.
I still think he made the best of the situation though.
Very funny.

B

Ben_Ionesco

i was to busy lookn at the lovely girl beside him >>
Haha same lol ... Oi i saw epic fail in the title and i thought it was gonna be a bloodbath but it wasnt : ) haha but it was still good though, i dont really use oreos when i perform for exactly that reason, they are way too fragile

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
I thought this video was quite entertaining.

And Blink, he's actually three] people standing on each other's shoulders. His head comes to the 9'7" mark on the measuring wall - some people say his parents stole some of the DNA from Yao Ming's test tube.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I thought this video was quite entertaining.

And Blink, he's actually three] people standing on each other's shoulders. His head comes to the 9'7" mark on the measuring wall - some people say his parents stole some of the DNA from Yao Ming's test tube.

David Blaine should make one of those NBA ads on him.

Gustav

You have probably heard of the term 'Five'o'clock Shadow'

It was actually developed here in Australia after Toms birth.

At around 5pm most evenings, when the Sun starts to fall, there is a Shadow cast across the Eastern States of Australia, due to Tom's Head and Shoulders blocking the view of the Sun.

Its also rumoured that Mt.Cook is actually Tom in a poorly made costume.

No lie.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia

At around 5pm most evenings, when the Sun starts to fall, there is a Shadow cast across the Eastern States of Australia, due to Tom's Head and Shoulders blocking the view of the Sun.

No lie.

'ken oath!

No lie.
Bahaha, the funny thing is he dosent know we are talking about him. lol

JDEN

Sep 20, 2008
Hold up, what's the failure in that? what i saw was 8 minutes of pure entertainment. Your audience was entertained, You seemed like you were having fun, so where's the failure in that!

i thought you actually swallowed the cutter- hence why you said it was a failure.

Rawr! Dont make me come and squash you guys!

Hold up, what's the failure in that? what i saw was 8 minutes of pure entertainment. Your audience was entertained, You seemed like you were having fun, so where's the failure in that!

i thought you actually swallowed the cutter- hence why you said it was a failure.

Thanks for that, It was my first time performing it, and I could not believe those dam Oreos. I was so nervous when I was performing it, I thought I had done something wrong and at one point in the video I was so close to stopping the performance out of fear of cutting my mouth.

Cheers, Tom

And for those wondering about the girl, her name is Natasha, she is a magician and she is taken :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results