What do you think are the best cards?

Apr 11, 2009
I was wondering if anybody here has found the perfect cards. They look nice, are good for flourishes, good for tricks and can hide things like the second deal easy. Right now i'm using the ghost deck, but i'm thinking of getting white cents. What do you reccommend?

May 31, 2008
So many favorite deck threads! Well, I've said it before and I'll say it again...Bicycle masters edition from Ellusionist.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
"Perfect" cards?

Haha. I like Tally's but I wouldn't call them or any others 'perfect'. The're a stack of pasteboards for gods sake.

Apr 11, 2009
but i'm also thinking of what color to get. I don't just want any old red or blue deck of bicycles, not that i'm going to buy the deck based on looks, but i want something different. I was never really a fan of wynns and i'm not getting Jerry's Nugget's either. I will probably be getting smoke and mirrors or white cents unless there are other good ones u can reccomend

best cards

i have quite a few decks of cards that I've had the pleasure of messing with. If you are looking for quality cards to go with nice looks, I'd probably go with Split Spades Lions, of course they aren't the cheapest, but if price isn't a concern I would definitely pick up a couple, they handle great.

Sep 1, 2007
Jesus, another one of these...

I'm off to go get drunk and start some fights now. Anyone care to join me?

Oct 23, 2008
Canada Ontario
Depends what its for really there isn't any perfect deck. I use split spades and I have been using same deck for a while and its still like fresh out of the box and is ideal for flourishing. I stick with bikes and tallys really tho nothing fancy and you look suspicious when you use like a white or black deck in front of your auidence but if you really want to then go with smoke and mirrors. Elegant and great to handle with and ideal for flourishing. Hope that helps!

P8NTBALLDADDY

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2008
San Antonio, TX
For some reason I really like the looks and feel of the Bicycle Tsunami (elephant) and Bicycle pink ribbon (breast cancer awareness) decks. Although the split spades are awsome decks. From "E" I would go with the 1800's or the red/blue masters decks. From T-11 I would go with any of the T-11 brand of decks.----I HOPE YOU ARE ALL INVOLVED IN TEA BAGGING THE GOVERNMENT TODAY :)

Dec 30, 2008
Jesus, another one of these...

I'm off to go get drunk and start some fights now. Anyone care to join me?

I'm two and a half steps ahead of you. *hiccup* Didn't your mom tell you to keep the cat off the table.... get ready for bed.......... hey! look at the monkey!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results